Who will win 4A D-1 state championship?

TCU44

7 hours ago, OneTreehill said:

Again, as a neutral party, I would agree that Carthage will not repeat. Great coaching staff, good players but not what they have been the past two years. I was not impressed with them at all in the game against Hendo. I think the "district of doom" as a whole, is not as strong as it has been in the past. I hope I am wrong and one of the teams makes it all the way but I just don't think that's going to happen.  

As cotton84 put it; Carthage is way better than last couple of games... You seem to think Carthage has plateaued, & will stay where they are; History tells us that Surratt, Preston, at al are just getting ready to shift into Overdrive! These guys are Masters of The Comeback; They have made believers of Lots of doubters who thought they were Done! Ask PG if they thought they had the Dawgs on the Ropes with 11 seconds left on the clock....😜👌

6 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Has nothing to do with not wanting to play LaVega, I just think Argyle is better. Prove me wrong and beat them when you play them again. 

The Dawgs will be better every game they play from here on out. 

As a famous saying in the movie 13 hours. 

Let them come. 

God Bless coaches, players, and fans. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

Just curious.....Have you been to a LaVega or Argyle game this season?

3 hours ago, Hlion said:

I see now why most Carthage fans don't take you seriously. PS you barely beat Marshall stop with the soundly talk

Dude still hasn't answered the question on the JV QB throwing for 300 yards when 2 split time? 

He doesn't know it but there were several of us that were there. smh

4 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

Carthage will win it all.  You people kill me.  Does anyone remember how bad we beat our district last year.  About the same way as this year.  Pre season games were about the same as well.  We played a Marshall team and beat them soundly and they will make a run in 5a.   We beat a very good Pg team.  Everyone wants to compare us to last year did we ever run for 337 as a team last year in a single game well that happened Friday night against Henderson.  Our defense is awesome and our offense is really good.  Carthage will walk into the semi finals and liberty hill will see how good we are.  La vega and Argyle is a toss up both really good either one will be good game for the Dawgs at Jerry’s World.  Dawgs don’t lose championship games so Carthage carries the streak into next year and goes for four in a row and in case everyone is wondering we are absolutely loaded and this thing may go to five in a row in 2021.  The talent is as good as it has ever been in Title town.  

I don’t concern me what the overall consensus is going into tonight’s game. Carthage has struggled through several games that they were favored to win convincingly, but they persevered & Still won... & that is all that counts in the final analysis. 

I have seen Argyle, & they are VERY GOOD, but Carthage is too, so let the chips fall, & to the Victors go the spoils; Win or lose, I’ll be there to see it all....👌

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

LoL I know for sure fact the other Carthage peeps Don't take him seriously so as outsider I am surely not. Carthage is good no denying that but acting like they are for sure Champ is far-fetched and ridiculous.

Glad you are up on what Carthage people think of me since you don’t even know me.  You just can’t  handle the fact that we are that much better than y’all and Henderson has no answer even when y’all had what you perceive as a better team we still beat y’all.  With the best high school coach in the country we always have the ace.  Even when we weren’t that good we got beat in the Semi finals by a great La vega Team.  As long as Gunner is the Qb and our defense plays the way they are playing Carthage will be in the final game of the year.  And yes I feel we will win it and why shouldn’t I we have won it every time we have played in it since Surratt came here.