Pewitt vs Newton

Brahmaball

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is he the same caliber as Barlow?

Thinking PP keeps the score below 35-38, if they can get the coin toss and just use the play clock like PG does and all of it before snapping the ball they can limit Newton’s touches and keep the score lower. Don't see an approach where PP can pull out the win, but if they play good on the line and get some first downs they can keep it somewhat respectful.. Sorry NB, but yall drew the Meg and they hungry... Chain out.. 

11 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Is he the same caliber as Barlow?

Most definitely. Brown is a better WR/DB of course, while Barlow is a better RB. It’s not fair to judge them because the two bring different skill sets to the field. Brown has offers for both WR and CB, so I think he’s more diverse. Oh well, Newton doesn’t have him anymore, so no need to worry about him I guess. 

12 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I think Barlow is faster in my opinion.. but brown was a deadly threat in their passing game... 

He's not. If Brown were still on the team, Barlow is the 4th fastest. J. Foster#5, Z. Gulley#12 and T. Brown#8 can edge him out. All four are very fast though. You didn't get to see Gulley or Brown last week. 

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

He's not. If Brown were still on the team, Barlow is the 4th fastest. J. Foster#5, Z. Gulley#12 and T. Brown#8 can edge him out. All four are very fast though. You didn't get to see Gulley or Brown last week. 

I seen brown a lot last year In person and on tv for the state game,  he has great acceleration when he stops and changes directions,   And foster can fly too but Barlow just over all has got power and the speed to go with it..  but nonetheless all are very great athletes that are few and far between 

14 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I seen brown a lot last year In person and on tv for the state game,  he has great acceleration when he stops and changes directions,   And foster can fly too but Barlow just over all has got power and the speed to go with it..  but nonetheless all are very great athletes that are few and far between 

I agree with you. I was just stating who was the fasted on the track i guess. I would take Barlow if we are speaking "football fast". If that makes any sense. haha. 

27 minutes ago, BiggieSmalls said:

I agree with you. I was just stating who was the fasted on the track i guess. I would take Barlow if we are speaking "football fast". If that makes any sense. haha. 

No it makes sense bud lol

what makes this newton team so dangerous is that you can’t just key on one certain player.. 

for instance I promise PP is going to key on Barlow hard and that’s when foster and even yalls #3 is going to have a big game! 

Does gulley just play defense or offense too? 

52 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

What happened to the Brown kid exactly? Nothing that’s gonna effect his football career I hope. Seemed like a nice young man in the news piece. 

Some things that we can't discuss on here. I have a good feeling that everyone will see #8 out on the field before the playoffs are over. What game will that be? I couldn't tell you. I just think we will all see him play again this year and that will not be good for opposing teams. When he's out there, there's not much you can do to stop them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Won’t be keying in on Barlow the second half. He will be sitting on the sideline enjoying some nachos and a Powerade by that time. 

Do Waskom a favor and soften them up a little bit just in case we get to play them