Pewitt vs Newton

Brahmaball

15 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

So the Dairy Queen pays well and no need to leave. They’ve got good management and pay their employees well. That’s why their Blizzards are so damn high though. 

The Dairy Queen industry is thriving.  401k, healthcare, free tacos and dumplins.  

3 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Why would we? There's a few teams ahead of us that will face them before us and if you want to make a name for yourself you have to beat teams like newton eventually. 

Not many like Newton in D2.  They are an anomaly.  Probably would compete well in 4A D2.  Maybe. 

15 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

Not many like Newton in D2.  They are an anomaly.  Probably would compete well in 4A D2.  Maybe. 

Thank you for the good comments. Though, i believe Newton would win it all in 4A D2 THIS YEAR as well. I hate when people compare and make comments about scrimmages because I do not judge teams off of them, but for whatever it's worth, Newton did dominate Jasper which is number 1 in the state in some polls. There's not another 4A D2 team out there with as much true talent on their team. But, all I care about is another state title. 

1 hour ago, BiggieSmalls said:

Thank you for the good comments. Though, i believe Newton would win it all in 4A D2 THIS YEAR as well. I hate when people compare and make comments about scrimmages because I do not judge teams off of them, but for whatever it's worth, Newton did dominate Jasper which is number 1 in the state in some polls. There's not another 4A D2 team out there with as much true talent on their team. But, all I care about is another state title. 

I’m assuming Biggie is for that melon on top of your shoulders and Smalls is for your.......well you know.

• LOL! 1

On 11/14/2018 at 4:23 PM, Easttxmaniac said:

Go thru newton. Nothing there. So they get kids from jasper  merryville la and even kirbyville or even poor burkville. Not many now them but i do. They are not all HOME GROWN  

Name a team that has all home grown kids?