Pewitt vs Newton

Brahmaball

1 hour ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Newton fans based on the score I’d say you enjoyed your time at Bulldog Stadium last night.  Impressive.

To say the least! This was the first time I have seen Newton play, & they Destroyed the Brahmas. Quite Impressive, indeed.

i actually saw the Newton RB outrun his own players, Run Down two Pewitt defenders trying to Stay ahead of him... Run BETWEEN them on the way to the goal line...

..#NowThat’sJustShowin’Off....

1 minute ago, DawgNation2015 said:

How was the crowd?  I had to work and when I drove by around 8:30 the visitor stands were slim.

Small... Newton sat on Visitor’s side & filled it almost 1/2 way... Pewitt was home team & about the same number, but they started leaving by 4th qtr... So did I.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

They made sure he'd be gone till the state games. He'll be sitting supporting those BLUE Tigers this week 🕵️‍♂️

I think it's a conspiracy suspending NB. I call for an investigation to be initiated!!

I'm gonna try and make the DF-Hmny game. Probably sit on y'alls side. 

1 minute ago, Pewittbrahma said:

Nature Boy is starting to think the mods may not like him. Might be time to retire. 

Maybe he should ask them what he needs to quit doing if it's something specific. Idk how he can. We're not allowed to question anything so it's hard to get a resolution 

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, EastTxFinest said:

Maybe he should ask them what he needs to quit doing if it's something specific. Idk how he can. We're not allowed to question anything so it's hard to get a resolution 

If Nature Boy hasn't figured it out now he probably never will.  He seems to have a quick temper when things don't go his way.  Anyone can be a good winner.