Pewitt vs Newton

Brahmaball

36 minutes ago, Newton2003 said:

We can hang what ever we want on whoever we play it's just how bad do we really want to make you look 

thats the same thing yall thought in 2008, round 4 when yall met Daingerfield and Daingerfield handed that L to Newton 21-18 @ Carthage

and then again in 2009 when again in the 4th round Newton met Daingerfield and Daingerfield handed them yet again another L 27-6 @ SFA in Nacogdoches 

It wont be nothing but more this year. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

If Waskom can blow you out I’m sure Newton can. 

yep your right on both EF and Waskom, but what you fail to realize is every time Daingerfield hits the playoffs they hit their stride, its like a whole other team, paul pewitt was just a preview of what we will do the rest of the way to Jerry World, hold my beer and watch this ......

• Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Honestly after listening to these arrogant a holes from Newton I’ll be rooting for Daingerfield if y’all meet. They make y’all appear humble. 

stay humble lol.. tiger nation here buddy, me and ole easttxfinest gonna convert you one day and you will be wearing the real blue lol 

5 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

thats the same thing yall thought in 2008, round 4 when yall met Daingerfield and Daingerfield handed that L to Newton 21-18 @ Carthage

and then again in 2009 when again in the 4th round Newton met Daingerfield and Daingerfield handed them yet again another L 27-6 @ SFA in Nacogdoches 

It wont be nothing but more this year. 

What about 98 in the state game when we shut y'all out lol and by the way all the kids playing now that was there dads lol so history might just to get to repeat it's self 

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

yep your right on both EF and Waskom, but what you fail to realize is every time Daingerfield hits the playoffs they hit their stride, its like a whole other team, paul pewitt was just a preview of what we will do the rest of the way to Jerry World, hold my beer and watch this ......

And then he woke up from his wet dreame lol

1 hour ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Go thru newton. Nothing there. So they get kids from jasper  merryville la and even kirbyville or even poor burkville. Not many now them but i do. They are not all HOME GROWN  

And take that and wipe your @$$ with it people like you start all the false ####