Pewitt vs Newton

Brahmaball

2 hours ago, Easttxmaniac said:

They should win class 3a div 2 now because back in the day they would get beat all the time by crockett 

Newton / Crockett has been a good series over the years. Newton leads the series 12 - 10 - 1. You may want to check your records from the 80's when you played, Newton led the 80's 4 - 1.

1 minute ago, Easttxmaniac said:

I just love how everyone has to bow down to the almighty newton eagles. Yes you should win class 3a div 2. Jump up to 4a div 1 Carthage would eat you for a snack 😂 

Trying to change the subject. Newton not worried about 4A.. What you got in 3A D2 . 

12 hours ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Bro please. Newton is already crowned the almighty champion. Before the playoff starts. I looked at the roster and 5 or more of them didn't even play for newton five years ago so. Before you call me out read up on your team homie 

You tell me 5 guys on this roster right now that wasn't in Newton 5 years ago? Go ahead I'll wait!!!

12 hours ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Us 190 is all newton. Bunch of bribes js. Gunter is home grown. Newton recruits js imho

Newton has always been and will always be home grown. We have the same last names coming through the program every year. There are not a lot of folks chomping to come to Newton there is no work here so why would folks want to come to Newton?

40 minutes ago, Eagles2014 said:

Newton has always been and will always be home grown. We have the same last names coming through the program every year. There are not a lot of folks chomping to come to Newton there is no work here so why would folks want to come to Newton?

That’s no lie , bloodline in Newton is strong . I can name five players that played for Newton that now play for Jasper & Kirbyville .