Round 1 Mt. Vernon vs Tatum

Jeepster89

Who moves on ?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who moves on ?

• Mount Vernon
    • Tatum

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2018 at 02:00 AM

12 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

I certainly hope your coaches and team have the same attitude toward MV. They will be in for a rude awakening.  You might beat them but you will need all your players. If there is any possible way to beat Tatum, MV's coach will figure it out and have his team ready. He is one of the best.  

His game plan was better against Jefferson than anybody else, he pulled out all stops........do not overlook Mt Vernon!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PapaBear1 said:

MV will have to chew on clock and score. Punts are not a option if OB is healthy. Lol

I gained a lot of respect for OB Friday night, he runs that offense really well

Yep.  Would have been interesting to see how well those Berry half time adjustments would have worked if he had been 100%.  QB2 running the read option was successful for sure but not sure they would have had as many chances to run it if Jones was not hobbled. 

10 minutes ago, Guru said:

Yep.  Would have been interesting to see how well those Berry half time adjustments would have worked if he had been 100%.  QB2 running the read option was successful for sure but not sure they would have had as many chances to run it if Jones was not hobbled. 

The deal with a healthy OB is you had better score when you have ball or you will look up and it will be 21 to 0

4 hours ago, Guru said:

👀

5 hours ago, PapaBear1 said:

If OB can run- Tatum 42 to 14

if OB can’t run - Tatum 28 to 17

Tatum puts lots and lots of pressure on your Defense. 

I can promise you it won’t be 42 to 14. MV won’t allow a blowout, it’s going to be a good game. They will play keep away and score on long drives and use all of the play clock. If they don’t turn it over and get some stops I think MV comes out on top! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

4 hours ago, Guru said:

We just wasn"t ready for the fresh QB didn't practice for him but if we meet again

it will be different we no he likes to keep the ball we will be ready and I notice you only

have 1 receiver that could catch so we will be ready for him but OB will be back and

healthy so if you cant score you will lose

14 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

We just wasn"t ready for the fresh QB didn't practice for him but if we meet again

it will be different we no he likes to keep the ball we will be ready and I notice you only

have 1 receiver that could catch so we will be ready for him but OB will be back and

healthy so if you cant score you will lose

Everyone knows we only throw to one receiver that's no secret. As for the freshman qb I can understand not being ready for him it was his second game on varsity.  Good luck hope we meet again