Timpson vs. San Augustine 7:30 Friday in Henderson

larry

2 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

Better than going to that meth infested hole in the wall in Joaquin!

What you say? Build a wall...... I think a wall needs to be built around your house to keep all the other SA clowns from being infected with your stupidity

• Like 1

Just now, BlueBlood99 said:

What you say? Build a wall...... I think a wall needs to be built around your house to keep all the other SA clowns from being infected with your stupidity

Best thing Joaquin could do is to get you off of that school board!

I would hope Wolfman and bystander76 understands that all of my posts are intentionally just to get yall fired up and to see how much nonsense yall can spew. Rod casted and hook set....lol. With all seriouness SA has some really good athletes but being fundamentally sound in playoffs and disciplined will be the key to victory. Best of luck to you guys going forward.... Go take a valium and calm down..... I believe SA has more potential and higher ceiling as far as personnel....But to me this is a trap game because of Timpson's record.... Better be focused on the task at hand cuz trust me Timpson is just good enough to beat ya if ya aint focused and don't play your best.....Joaquin knows from experience...SMH

1 minute ago, BlueBlood99 said:

I would hope Wolfman and bystander76 understands that all of my posts are intentionally just to get yall fired up and to see how much nonsense yall can spew. Rod casted and hook set....lol. With all seriouness SA has some really good athletes but being fundamentally sound in playoffs and disciplined will be the key to victory. Best of luck to you guys going forward.... Go take a valium and calm down..... I believe SA has more potential and higher ceiling as far as personnel....But to me this is a trap game because of Timpson's record.... Better be focused on the task at hand cuz trust me Timpson is just good enough to beat ya if ya aint focused and don't play your best.....Joaquin knows from experience...SMH

It’s all in good fun here. We ain’t got to talk smack all year. This district we’re in ain’t no fun. We’ll take it one game at a time. We have full confidence that Murr will have our guys ready to play Friday!!!

10 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

We are excited :) we have had no smack talk all district long.  But with the video the Timpson players posted earlier on FB...expect a very fired up SA team Friday. I seen Timpson against Alto and I know they have changed some players around since then.  If Osby goes down...they are done!

2 minutes ago, SAWolfman said:

We are excited :) we have had no smack talk all district long.  But with the video the Timpson players posted earlier on FB...expect a very fired up SA team Friday. I seen Timpson against Alto and I know they have changed some players around since then.  If Osby goes down...they are done!

If SA gets ahead early Timpson has a tendency to lay down and not finish strong..... But if ya let em hang around then ya gotta deal with em all nite

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

If SA gets ahead early Timpson has a tendency to lay down and not finish strong..... But if ya let em hang around then ya gotta deal with em all nite

It's going to be heated early on.  Once we put some licks on Osby they will slow down.

14 hours ago, Easttxmaniac said:

Ok mr garrison bulldog win state in basketball. Cough. Baseball double cough. Track LMAO.SA has won every title in every uil sport aint no hockey in east texas but Garrison should be good. You get alot of Nacs talent. What does SA get. Broaddus dont have football js. So imo truth hurts

SA, beginning around the yr 2000, started losing students to Shelbyville, Broaddus and Chireno due to their academic and school board fiascos.   

If it wasn’t for that SA would still be in what is now class 4A or at least 3A-division I.  I know because I lived there for a few years from 2010-2014.  Lived across the street from a math teacher that got forced out of her job because she refused to grade on a curve.

Nonetheless, it is what it is.... and I think this ball game could go either way.