Elysian Fields vs Corrigan Camden

1jacket

4 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Same thing in Dekalb tonight for us. 

I was hoping our game was gonna be in NAC.. but I’ll take a turf field anywhere we can get it..

We haven’t faced a pass heavy team that runs the spread like y’all will.. I just know our run defense is very very good,  but if y’all come out slinging it we could very well have a shoot out like you said.. just have to see how we adjust to the passing.. 

I’m excited for the game! 

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I was hoping our game was gonna be in NAC.. but I’ll take a turf field anywhere we can get it..

We haven’t faced a pass heavy team that runs the spread like y’all will.. I just know our run defense is very very good,  but if y’all come out slinging it we could very well have a shoot out like you said.. just have to see how we adjust to the passing.. 

I’m excited for the game! 

Who does the winner get out of our game? 

53 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Shelbyville is turf? That’s good. With all the rain, tired of playing on slop fields. 

Dont know anything about Corrigan-Camden but hoping for an EF win. What does Corrigan-Camden do offensively? Defensively?

Who is home team? 

Yes sir it’s a nice turf field! We played Shelbyville there last year before district started, offensively CC is going to run the ball right at you .. up the middle and from side to side,  although we have passed more this year than I think we ever have but I would still like to see more..

key playmakers offensively will be 

#42 RB Ashton jones-  should over 1,000 yards rushing, has some pretty good speed but is mainly a power back that will get yards after contact 

#5 RB Terrell cook - not sure on his yardage but I know that if the kid gets in open field he is very dangerous and he will take it to the house 

#7 fullback Jaylon hunt - not sure on yardage but the kid is a bull with dang good speed 

#3 QB Dohn Freeman-  after every handoff the kid is downfield headhunting looking for someone to hit,   There will be some plays where he keeps the ball and runs , he is very elusive and the second fastest kid on our team from #5 

DEFENSIVELY 

CC runs a 4-3 most of the time but it really just depends who’s in front of us, 

our defense is what has impressed me this year!  It’s better than I’ve seen it in awhile!  Very fast to the ball and not afraid to hit.. 

newton made us look bad but who haven’t they made look bad?? Lol they are a different animal this year 

I look for this to be an exciting game that I’m ready for! 

Who are some key players for the Yellowjackets?? I won’t get to watch film til it comes out mondayMonday

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Shelbyville is turf? That’s good. With all the rain, tired of playing on slop fields. 

Dont know anything about Corrigan-Camden but hoping for an EF win. What does Corrigan-Camden do offensively? Defensively?

Who is home team? 

CC runs a very run-heavy version of the Wing-T, and they run it very well. QB is a very good athlete, and the O-line will fire off and stick to their blocks well. Very well coached football team. 

Pewitt’s Wing T gave EF trouble. Heard the defense was better last night against DeKalb. @TDJ89 heard the tackling was better too. Defensively we will see if they have it figured out, if not it will be a high scoring game in my opinion. EF’s offensive staff, mostly if not all Ford I’m assuming, has had a good game plan every game so far i think. So EF’s offense shouldn’t be the problem. 

My opinion on EF’s playmakers

#5 is the best athlete on the team. Can run the ball out of the backfield and catch lined up in the slot. #7 is a rb that has done really well this year. #4 is a bigger back who started out really good and is a good back. #8 is the qb and he’s not a bad passer and can run when needed. So many receivers to list that all have different skill sets. #18 & 3 have great hands, #12 & #1 are fast and can get open deep. Throw #10 in there too. He comes up with some catches as well. O line has been really good all year. 

Just my short 2 cents. Another EF poster may disagree with me or have more detailed analysis.