Elysian Fields vs Corrigan Camden

1jacket

40 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

CC runs a very run-heavy version of the Wing-T, and they run it very well. QB is a very good athlete, and the O-line will fire off and stick to their blocks well. Very well coached football team. 

This kind of offense scares me, if EF doesn't get some good tackling going in practice this week, they will not stop this offense, it hurts me to keep saying this but the truth is the truth, EF defense has been way too soft this yr and its not the kids fault, bottom line, we have some soft minded coaches.  

3 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

C’mon TD. I’m talking y’all up even though I’m butthurt we’re playing Newton. Y’all wanna trade opponents. We will happily take CC lol

NB I'm just calling like I see it lol, I'm not shying away about how I feel. 

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Maybe your d is a little soft but it’s counter by your o being so explosive since the return of 5

I think this could turn into a shootout ..  our defense is doing pretty good right now tho so we will just have to see.. 

its gonna come down to who’s D can step up and make one stop to get their offense up by 2 scores

CC respects EF and knows they won’t be easy so we will be coming with everything we got

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Juggernaut Newton is all your district has. Our district mates will knock the other three out. Us on the hand are just happy we will see Barlow before he’s drafted in 3 years lol

CC is tough! Explosive offense and a stingy defense. 

Also, you won't be disappointed with Barlow, he is fun to watch. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Come on yellow jacket fans let’s get some discussion about this game going...

im not real happy about it being on a Thursday.. but thankful it’s a turf field nonetheless..  lol

I agree! Your defense may be playing well but I don’t see them stopping EF. Flip it around and if your offense runs the Wing T half way decent I don’t know if EF can stop it. It’s gonna come down to who doesn’t turn the ball over on offense. 

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I agree! Your defense may be playing well but I don’t see them stopping EF. Flip it around and if your offense runs the Wing T half way decent I don’t know if EF can stop it. It’s gonna come down to who doesn’t turn the ball over on offense. 

We run it pretty well .. it’s a very run heavy wing T ,  when EF watches film they are gonna key on #42 heavy Thursday night,  I got a feeling that’s when #5 and #3 will have a big game, 

it will be an exciting game!!  

13 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

If you want to see how to stop CC’s offense, look up the film from week 4. Tru storie.