Elysian Fields vs Corrigan Camden

1jacket

6 hours ago, armchair said:

Surely EF can beat CC..........

I'm not so sure EF can stop CC run game, EF tackling is as bad as I have ever seen it, and that's because they don't get to be physical in practice preparing every week to play, that falls on coaching, surprisingly the offense has no issue on that side of the ball, cause they don't get to be physical in practice either, but I hope EF will be able to slow CC down enough to pull out the win. 

1 hour ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Thanks man! Didn’t y’all have some newer looking helmets back in 2016 or was that just throw back uniforms?  The helmets looked solid orange and very shiny 

Yeah they change them up seems like every other yr, orange, white, black

6 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Bad thing is it’s probably someone from newton and we don’t do  nothing but support them .. that’s what you’re supposed to do when it’s someone from your district.. smh 

We got your back CC09

• Like 1

6 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Bad thing is it’s probably someone from newton and we don’t do  nothing but support them .. that’s what you’re supposed to do when it’s someone from your district.. smh 

Come on CC09, you know Newton supports y’all! There’s a few jerks, but don’t let them

speak for all of us! We got y’all! 

1 hour ago, Eagles95 said:

Come on CC09, you know Newton supports y’all! There’s a few jerks, but don’t let them

speak for all of us! We got y’all! 

We sure appreciate man!  Let’s both take care of business this week and keep moving forward!  It would sure make our district look good if we both met again in the 4th round.. 

Hope EF starts fast like they have in just about every game this year. Hopefully that puts a little pressure on CC and forces them to get out of their comfort zone and/or forces a few mistakes. EF has plenty of respect for CC and what they do. There offense is going to give EF's defense trouble whether they run it well or poorly. EF just has had trouble with the power running teams this year. I think this game will be high scoring because I do not think either defense will consistently stop the other team's offense. Like in every game, the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. I'm gonna throw out a homer pick and say EF wins with both teams scoring in the mid to high 30's, possibly 40's.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Hope EF starts fast like they have in just about every game this year. Hopefully that puts a little pressure on CC and forces them to get out of their comfort zone and/or forces a few mistakes. EF has plenty of respect for CC and what they do. There offense is going to give EF's defense trouble whether they run it well or poorly. EF just has had trouble with the power running teams this year. I think this game will be high scoring because I do not think either defense will consistently stop the other team's offense. Like in every game, the team that makes the fewest mistakes wins. I'm gonna throw out a homer pick and say EF wins with both teams scoring in the mid to high 30's, possibly 40's.

Good post!  I think unless one of our defenses really shows up this could turn into a shootout and fast... 

besides newton of course.. CC only allowed 6 points in district but I’m curious to see what we do against a team that can operate the Texas spread like EF can.. 

I’m excited for this one! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Who are you with?  I got sprint and thought  I had descent service last year but really can’t remember 

I had At&t last time I was there...couldn't even get a bar there.  But changed to Verizon when I moved to Jacksonville and dont get anything around SA.