The Smoakhouse Forums

Round 1: Gladewater(1) vs Hughes Springs(4) @ Hallsville Friday Nov. 16 (7:30pm)

Gladewater vs Hughes Springs  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Gladewater Bears
    • Hughes Springs Mustangs

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only reason GW was able to run the read option effectively, was because the Tatum QB got hurt. At least that's what I heard....lol

Gimme Gwater by fiddy if they start the freshmen. Gimme Gwater by turdy if they start the sophomore.

GW no doubt....Keep rolling fellas....I think you will take HS with ease. 

Posted Images

Bears

1 hour ago, Mustangfaithful said:

Congrats on win Gladewater sounded like hell of a game. Gonna be tough for HS but hope we can keep it close and find a way to win in the end, I know the boys will give it all they got.

That’s the one thing I’ve heard is that your group plays hard. We play the games for a reason and that’s because anything can happen. HS will have a hard time with GW speed I think and that will be their demise. Good luck and let’s have a  good clean game with no injuries. Unless Tatum hijacks this thread I suspect it will quiet and respectful 😂

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

That’s the one thing I’ve heard is that your group plays hard. We play the games for a reason and that’s because anything can happen. HS will have a hard time with GW speed I think and that will be their demise. Good luck and let’s a good clean game with no injuries. Unless Tatum hijacks this thread I suspect it will quiet and respectful 😂

Haha, not a chance the Eagle faithful stay quiet. Don't give them reason to be hating on us 2 weeks in a row. 😉

Just now, Golfingnut said:

Haha, not a chance the Eagle faithful stay quiet. Don't give them reason to be hating on us 2 weeks in a row. 😉

Oh no we are all together as a district until we meet again but have you ever noticed how a thread can be 3 pages long and the second Tatum shows up it jumps to 35 pages ? 😂 They should sell advertising 😂

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

That’s the one thing I’ve heard is that your group plays hard. We play the games for a reason and that’s because anything can happen. HS will have a hard time with GW speed I think and that will be their demise. Good luck and let’s have a  good clean game with no injuries. Unless Tatum hijacks this thread I suspect it will quiet and respectful 😂

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀     👉👀👈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Oh no we are all together as a district until we meet again but have you ever noticed how a thread can be 3 pages long and the second Tatum shows up it jumps to 35 pages ? 😂 They should sell advertising 😂

Haha, they do make it interesting.

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Gimme Gwater by fiddy if they start the freshmen. Gimme Gwater by turdy if they start the sophomore.

Coaches dream to have a choice like that. Maybe they can find a way to get them both on the field at the same time.

4 minutes ago, coolbear99 said:

I just want to thank the coaches and players for getting me put on the couch last night but it was well worth it lol

Some of y'all guys have a tough life. 😆

11 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Coaches dream to have a choice like that. Maybe they can find a way to get them both on the field at the same time.

Allen the clear cut better option. The sophomore is an athlete as well but Allen is the guy. But i go Allen, move to the gun full time, put sophomore QB in the slot. Carter standing beside Allen, run 36 as an up back....and boom....future offense for next 2 years......then make adjustments when soph's graduate. Just my 1 cent.

• Like 1