(10-0)-(5-0) Carlisle Vs (5-5)-(2-3)Cayuga.@ Palestine Westwood..7:00 Pm Thursday.

upullinmychain

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

We need to clean some things up Chain. I wish I hadn't bragged on the lack of penelties a few weeks back. Ha. 

They'll get it rite, last couple of weeks we been adding multi player adjustments during play call.. Just gotta get timing down then we can go ahead an roll with it. Lol 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:23 AM, RipperRipper said:

We need to clean some things up Chain. I wish I hadn't bragged on the lack of penelties a few weeks back. Ha. 

Talked to the boys Saturday,they run that multi movement all year in practice but just now introducing it into games,said they knew they'd need a couple 2-3 weeks to get the timing down at game speed.should be good to go now and no worries..time to roll..

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Talked to the boys Saturday,they run that multi movement all year in practice but just now introducing it into games,said they knew they'd need a couple 2-3 weeks to get the timing down at game speed.should be good to go now and no worries..time to roll..

Gotta try and trick everyone, not good enough to win on talent. We slow, but we’re little!

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I'm sure they will be ready. Sure would like to see some crossing patterns and passes in the middle come out of the playbook. Ready and excited to see some wrinkles installed.

3 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

I'm sure they will be ready. Sure would like to see some crossing patterns and passes in the middle come out of the playbook. Ready and excited to see some wrinkles installed.

I would think that the crossing patterns will come out against teams when they show tendencies on film to set up a certain way against individual offensive sets.it wouldn't suprise me as playoffs go along,to see coach call plays with formation sets that are scripted to get those defensive alignment's,an ambush or set up if you will.

After 10 games,you can see that the defense is never really the same as the week before,the offense isn't either,may look the same but it's run completely different....coach ain't gonna show his hand till the flop..js