PG vs Dallas Roosevelt - Bi-District Round

A2J

15 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

PG has a good chance of repeating. Region II is terrible. You might even see a PG-LE rematch. Don't know much about Lorena except great record.

You could be right. Looks like Lorena, Fairfield, and Waco Conn. beat each other. I don't know what caliber teams they are though. Good records at 9-1, 8-2, and 7-3. Fairfield beat Rusk in non- district 36-28, but who knows what went on there. Pitt handled Rusk. The Sunnyvale district definitely looks weak. At quick glance my gut says to go with the 9-0 Sunnyvale record, but I'm giving Gilmer one more chance in that one. Pitt should survive their bracket. It will be between LE and Lorena in the bottom bracket. PG wins theirs.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:48 AM, cotton84 said:

Missing your 2-way stud will probably eventually hurt, but not this week

He will be missed for sure but I expect the defense to pick up the pace and be even better going into the playoffs.

On 11/10/2018 at 9:36 PM, 68Hornet said:

PG has a good chance of repeating. Region II is terrible. You might even see a PG-LE rematch. Don't know much about Lorena except great record.

Very good chance...should be  a threepeat!

The Hawks played their best football in playoffs last year! I expect them to be at their best again this year. Grove has plenty of experience in Wildcat stadium. Please Lord don't let this place smell like it did last year against Melissa! No smell there in the first game of the season. Anyone recall what that smell was, I remember someone told me but I forgot.

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, Anxiety said:

You could be right. Looks like Lorena, Fairfield, and Waco Conn. beat each other. I don't know what caliber teams they are though. Good records at 9-1, 8-2, and 7-3. Fairfield beat Rusk in non- district 36-28, but who knows what went on there. Pitt handled Rusk. The Sunnyvale district definitely looks weak. At quick glance my gut says to go with the 9-0 Sunnyvale record, but I'm giving Gilmer one more chance in that one. Pitt should survive their bracket. It will be between LE and Lorena in the bottom bracket. PG wins theirs.

Kinda like Graham last year great record but were way out matched by PG in the Semi. Need to see them play some opponents with higher STR. All 4 teams in the playoffs  from PG district have higher STR than Lorena, Sunnyvale, Glen Rose etc. LE has the Highest STR in 4A-2, followed by PG. But like its said you can only beat the teams you play and these teams have been doing that.

20 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

The Hawks played their best football in playoffs last year! I expect them to be at their best again this year. Grove has plenty of experience in Wildcat stadium. Please Lord don't let this place smell like it did last year against Melissa! No smell there in the first game of the season. Anyone recall what that smell was, I remember someone told me but I forgot.

Smells like a good omen:)

....or cattle.