GILMER Vs SUNNYVALE

Sportsguru02

Gilmer vs Sunnyvale  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2018 at 01:30 AM

Have not read anything on this thread but I know Gilmer, regardless of their record is a team to be reckoned with in the playoffs. Experience and heritage take over in the first round of the playoffs.  Been that way a long time. Hopefully, talent and consistent play will take them through the next round.  Congrats Bucs!!

Biggest key last night was how well the Buckeye offensive line controlled that game. Sunnyvale knew that there was no threat of the run from the QB yet they could not slow down that run attack. Kudos to that line for taking over the game. I think that could be a key to Gilmer making a run. Lean on those RBs and get #14 the ball. In my honest opinion though, #6 will have to make even more plays than he did last night as well to have success. Overall, a great game to watch as an outsider who loves football.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2018 at 3:29 PM, ETxFB299 said:

Barely beating Spring Hill isn’t really competing. Just saying....not looking for an argument. 

And stop mentioning everyone else’s schedule.  

Closer to the truth to say SH would've won your district.  We played everyone closer than your district did.

Congrats to Gilmer, Pitt, LE and PG.