🗳️ The official 2020 Election thread

Mr. P

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Trump has no party. Establishment Republicans hate him worse than you do Barry. I gotta ask, was Trump a racist when he was a registered Democrat all those years? Was he a racist when he was cutting checks to all those Democrat politicians? If so, does that make those politicians as well? Why did NBC have a racist on a reality TV show? Shouldn’t we boycott NBC for profiting off a racist pos? 

So, shouldn't self respecting Republicans insist he run as an Independent or for the Trump Party (his preference)? Yes, to your first question, he was. Yes, to your second question, he was. No, it does not, but they should have moved forward with the times and rejected his money. He and others like him were why campaign reform was enacted, then, of course, destroyed by Citizens United. Yes, NBC had a racist on a reality TV show. Yes, we should boycott them. Actually don't know of a show I watch on NBC right now, as is. 

• Stinks 3

34 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Ahhhhhh.....  One less wing nut to deal with.  Helps me narrow my choice.   Since she’s dropped out, I think I’ll become a........ wait for it.......   A Trump supporter.  😂😂😂

Any day now, I expect the ones left to begin gutting one another in the attempt to be the Democrat candidate... That will be Delightful!😀

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Any day now, I expect the ones left to begin gutting one another in the attempt to be the Democrat candidate... That will be Delightful!😀

Durn sure will be.  Saw that Media is backing Pocohauntas now.  I still think Pete has an outside chance, but it’s looking like Warren & Joe have the lead.   One of fake heritage and one of real senility.

• Mr. P changed the title to 🗳️ The official 2020 Election thread