🌎 GLOBAL WARMING

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Where would this had been? And who were these 3% 'scientists'? 

There are articles all over the internet talking about how slightly increased temperatures would stimulate growth and extend growing seasons in colder climates ... these are the real climatologists, not the phony debate is over, consensus crowd who have to distort their data to prove their point ...

19 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

There are articles all over the internet talking about how slightly increased temperatures would stimulate growth and extend growing seasons in colder climates ... these are the real climatologists, not the phony debate is over, consensus crowd who have to distort their data to prove their point ...

They have to distort they're data to keep the money flowing in their point is never proven

7 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Well thank you Barry, see that isn't that hard. Nice pictures, I hope that the media doesn't pull a President Trump and over exaggerate the number of people involved. LOL. 

I also would love to read the after story of how many tons of trash that they left behind after their little protest.  Just as with the Earth Day Celebrations/Protests they love to leave behind tons of trash when they are so "concerned" about the world and a clean environment.  They can't even prove that global warming is real without some computer generated program that they programmed to give them the results that it exists.  Until I see actual proof of it, I'm not buying it.  

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm still waiting for the ice age that many of these same people predicted in the 1970's.  Bottom line is these people can barely predict weather a couple days out much less years, decades,  or centuries.  Total and complete racket is all it is.

Exactly they were projecting this stupid storm to hit Wednesday and gone by Thursday.  It's Friday and still raining .   On top of that they called for a tops of 8 inches of rain.  Some prognosticators these "genius scientists" are.  

Climate change?  Sure.  Probably is.  Always has.  Surely people don’t think we can change that?   Subvert nature?   Perhaps these puppets are referring to MMGW (Man Made Global Warming).   Ah, I think I see the problem.   These puppets have been duped into thinking Man is causing all this.   Here’s an interesting article.  These Doomsdayers  have made, at least, 41 predictions thus far, and as shocking as it may be to folks like Barry, they’re predictions are 0-41.  So they want us to turn the whole world (elite excluded of course) back to the Dark Ages based on a science that’s 0-41.   If 0-41 was a good batting average, I could play Major League Baseball.

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2019/09/20/nolte-climate-experts-are-0-41-with-their-doomsday-predictions/

• Thanks 1

I have said before, more than once, that I thought those kids acted smugly and inappropriately, but I didn’t condone ‘doxxing’ them or wishing them harm, because they wandered off unsupervised from their rally and went where they weren’t welcome. I didn’t attack them for their political stances, their cause for being in DC, not did I attack their mental acuity or suggest that they were mindless and programmed or even sneer at their Asperger diagnosis. Not once did I invoke Nazism, which is repulsive. 

‘Conservatives’ go to their ‘whataboutism’ way too quickly. Maybe because it doesn’t require actual thinking or inference or nuance. Maybe, it’s just lazy! 

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I have said before, more than once, that I thought those kids acted smugly and inappropriately, but I didn’t condone ‘doxxing’ them or wishing them harm, because they wandered off unsupervised from their rally and went where they weren’t welcome. I didn’t attack them for their political stances, their cause for being in DC, not did I attack their mental acuity or suggest that they were mindless and programmed or even sneer at their Asperger diagnosis. Not once did I invoke Nazism, which is repulsive. 

‘Conservatives’ go to their ‘whataboutism’ way too quickly. Maybe because it doesn’t require actual thinking or inference or nuance. Maybe, it’s just lazy! 

Just making sure you're consistent. Although I've yet to see you really defend Conservatives when they're attacked.

That old tack, despite ‘conservatives’ never, ever having a nice thing to say about a Democrat, with someone like Wild even talking about awful it would be to even be in the same room with one. 

And, I have been very, very clear that I never condone violence against anyone, even against ‘conservatives’ who live to provoke. 

22 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That old tack, despite ‘conservatives’ never, ever having a nice thing to say about a Democrat, with someone like Wild even talking about awful it would be to even be in the same room with one. 

And, I have been very, very clear that I never condone violence against anyone, even against ‘conservatives’ who live to provoke. 

How the hell can you find a nice thing to say about high taxin, baby killing, constitution hating people?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

But Dimwits Never provoke anyone, eh, Marge? Sell That 💩somewhere else; Antifa is a Liberal  Terrorist organization.

. Take away all of their cell phones and computers for a week. No running water, heat or A.C. Don't let them go into stores or play xbox . Then the next week let them spend a week in China

Come back a week later and see how they are.

Even old Gretta gonna get tired of eating raw oats and rice

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

They didn't wander off they were still at the Lincoln Memorial steps which was the appointed meeting place to be picked up.  It just so happened that the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Indigenous Peoples March happened to be at that exact location in time.  Go and watch the video again.  Nathan Phillips wanted to cause problems by confronting them banging his war drum.  I'm not calling it a peace drum, because it was evident that is not why he approached the group.  Stop trying to rewrite history, as we know the left loves to do.  

Meanwhile,. winters coming whether you or they like it or not.  You'll be wearing a jacket next month.  Sure, we'll have an Indian Summer as we always have, but then it's winter until March all over again.  Yet we have to listen to these nattering nabobs of climate change spew their falsehoods that they'll be all dead in 12-50 years.  They will live until they die, and most of them will live longer than that.  Hopefully then they'll realize that all they did was show how foolish they were.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

The Climate Control kids don’t think at all.

While I did have help in finding this, it was 27 years ago.  I would like to know how she feels today :  

Today, she is still making money with her cause.  Have I heard her speak or mentioned in an article in regards to climate change ?  No.  You see,  I am against pollution.  I'm all for planting trees.  I'm all for policing yourself if you're camping.  I'm all for throwing your trash away in a garbage can.  As many of you know I was a Boy Scout back in the day, and that's what we were taught.  I believe it, but I'm still out in nature.  It has helped me understand this planet I live on, and she will live to her life expectancy, just as others that are protesting and calling for drastic change will still be living in 50 years.  The only thing that will change that is when Christ returns, and I know He will.  

• Like 1