🌎 GLOBAL WARMING

RETIREDFAN1

2 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I know...."In Search Of.." always put me to sleep, too.......:rofl:

What ???  I loved it as a kid.  I remember the winter of 1978 well, because it has only been one of two times when we received more than a dusting of snow.  It was 6 inches in Longview.  It began on a Sunday night, and quickly accumulated to 3 inches.  I remember them getting onto the kids for having a snowball fight on the Sabbath.   We were out of school for a week because of it.  That was the longest we had ever been before or after when I was in school.  

My favorite In Search of was Season 1 Episode 5 when Dr. Spock went to search for Big Foot.  During the early to mid 70's Big Foot was a big deal even with Hollywood.  It wasn't as big as alien movies such as "Chariot of the God's", "Close Encounters", "Star Wars", "Star Trek the motion picture", as well as television shows that included those themes such as "Battlestar Gallactica" and even "SOAP" .  Fallon from "Dynasty" was abducted by a UFO in the 80's, I had a huge crush on Emma Samms back in the day.  We did have "The Legend of Boggy Creek" set in the Texarkana, TX/AR and Fouke, AR area and he made an appearance on the "Six Million Dollar Man"  performed by Lurch himself.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment
The Daily Caller ^ | 12/23/19

Posted on 12/23/2019,

Virginia House Del. Ibraheem Samirah introduced a bill that would override local zoning officials to permit multi-family housing in every neighborhood, changing the character of quiet suburbs.

Oregon passed a similar bill, following moves by cities such as Minneapolis; Austin, Texas; and Seattle.

Proponents say urban lifestyles are better for the environment and that suburbs are bastions of racial segregation.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...