Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

49 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Harmony will destroy DF. Only team that will touch Harmony is Newton. Harmony is the second best team in D2

Thanks for the vote of support Tiger. I’m just gonna pump my brakes. Bell was up 7-0, was shutting down our offense. They get it to 21-14 at halftime. Then the second half we roll. Your not gonna be able to duplicate that against some of these teams remaining in the playoffs. We’ll see next week.

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Thanks for the vote of support Tiger. I’m just gonna pump my brakes. Bell was up 7-0, was shutting down our offense. They get it to 21-14 at halftime. Then the second half we roll. Your not gonna be able to duplicate that against some of these teams remaining in the playoffs. We’ll see next week.

I'm excited about this matchup stoney

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1

Pretty close matchup here.  Both teams from district on are scoring right around 50 per game.  Slightly more for Daingerfield.  When you're averaging this much, you've got a good offense.  I think DF might run it up a bit more than Harmony does, but still.  Pretty even on the offensive side.  Daingerfield scores about 25.1 points more than the defense they are playing gives up on average.  Harmony is a +22.7 points there.  Defensively, Harmony has a bigger advantage.  Again, from district on Harmony is holding teams to 20.2 fewer points than those offenses normally score on average while DF is holding teams to 7.7 fewer points.  I'll take Harmony 42-35, though Harmony has only played one team with a scoring average like DF has (Troup), and they held them to just 14.  I bet DF brings a game though.

• Like 1

Uuumm...uuuhhh...errrr....

I'm truly torn here. ND played both teams...first & last games of the season. I was impressed with both teams. 

I think the red eagles will pull out the W. But, I'm rooting for our district mates, the DF Tigers and hope they win. 

• Like 1

This will be the fastest team Harmony would have faced so will have to set the edge and not let dfield get to the boundaries. As for dfield they gonna have to make some stops and not let the power running game get in Rythem but I think with them facing Gunter and Waskom should give them a clue of how to try and slow them down 

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

I love it when you make bold predictions that always bite you in the hind end....

I'm sure you do...But this one won't. I'm very impressed with Harmony this year. They will Buzz saw everyone but Newton and to be honest they will play Newton a good football game. Would not say beat them but will play them a good game. Good luck to you guys though. I don't have a dog in the fight and will support you guys if yall can get that ship rolling.

• LOL! 1