Round 2 Harmony vs Daingerfield

MuleSlicks

Harmony vs Daingerfield  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Red Eagles
    • Blue Tigers

3 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

But we did sweep the first round of the playoffs...How'd yalls district come out round one? All still in it?

If your district had played, D11 then you wouldn't have swept anything. Probably would have went 1-3, maybe 0-4. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

oh no no no no my friend.....jj is on record his feelings about D10....Troup is good...above avg good and possibly will beat Waskom....Harmony is on another level...State championship caliber level....The rest of our district nah....I've already stated my feelings there....But we did sweep the first round of the playoffs...How'd yalls district come out round one? All still in it?

The 2 that matter are. The 2 that will beat the 2 teams we play. It's easy for you to look at hudl and get an opinion. How many games did you watch this season exactly? Hell of flight back and forth each week

5 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

That don’t normally reserve a room in the press box for fans. 

I’m just picking.  I know they were there.  They really put in there homework to prepare.  I do know that harmony has been mentioned a lot but you can’t overlook anyone 

3 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

its a different day but my decision is still the same 

Daingerfield 45

Harmony 28 

and when the time comes /.......Daingerfield 52   Newton 36 

see ya 

I'm not even going to jump on this cause you know that's not going to be the case lol

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

The 2 that matter are. The 2 that will beat the 2 teams we play. It's easy for you to look at hudl and get an opinion. How many games did you watch this season exactly? Hell of flight back and forth each week

4 total.

3 hours ago, LSUTIGERS said:

To make a statement like "Harmony is a lot better than Waskom" is pretty discrediting imo...I think your smarter than that and have more experience than that to say something like that.😉

I agree that Harmony is better than Waskom. They didn't schedule the Eagles this year after the last couple of meetings. 

1 hour ago, Tiger1995 said:

shoulda woulda coulda....but fact remains...all 4 are in the second round...how about yalls?

And "if's" and "buts" were candy and nuts, yadda, yada, yada....Y'all played a weak district, and are lucky y'all didn't play ours...fact. 😉