Round 2! Mount Vernon vs Dallas Madison

Jeepster89

Round 2   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

• Mount Vernon
    • Dallas Madison

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2018 at 10:16 AM

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Might wanna watch them cheap shots though. Madison seems like the type that will come up swinging. 

Pleaseeeee Tatum was taking shots and talking trash all night. Typical response when you guys get your rear handed to you, and MV did just that.They beat you a whole lot worse than the score showed. If that's the best response you have for a team that beat you, you deserve to be playing thump thump now. 

9 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Pleaseeeee Tatum was taking shots and talking trash all night. Typical response when you guys get your rear handed to you, and MV did just that.They beat you a whole lot worse than the score showed. If that's the best response you have for a team that beat you, you deserve to be playing thump thump now. 

Handed to us? We were up 26-10 heading to the 4th. That’s not us getting it handed to us. That’s us not doing what it takes. 

Doesnt matter anyways now but when you intentionally go low five yards out of bounds that is a cheap shot. Didn’t see us doing that. 

And all I was saying was that Dallas Madison will come up swinging in that situation. Same with Kemp or Malokoff. 

• Stinks 1

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Handed to us? We were up 26-10 heading to the 4th. That’s not us getting it handed to us. That’s us not doing what it takes. 

Doesnt matter anyways now but when you intentionally go low five yards out of bounds that is a cheap shot. Didn’t see us doing that. 

And all I was saying was that Dallas Madison will come up swinging in that situation. Same with Kemp or Malokoff. 

340 yards rushing to Tatum's 140 TOTAL YARDS is a butt kicking. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

340 yards rushing to Tatum's 140 TOTAL YARDS is a butt kicking. 

Was actually 218 yards for Tatum. At least try to get it right. 

I know you are a Finney guy and I respect him as a coach. Maybe one day he’ll get over the hump but again, cheap shots against a Dallas ISD school will result in a brawl. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Was actually 218 yards for Tatum. At least try to get it right. 

I know you are a Finney guy and I respect him as a coach. Maybe one day he’ll get over the hump but again, cheap shots against a Dallas ISD school will result in a brawl. 

Got my stats from the Longview paper so take it up with them. Just a little sick of the garbage the Tatum posters and fans were saying before during and after the game. Classy fans give their opponent credit when they win. Tatum did not do that. Any way back to the game at hand, MV over Madison...Finney ball continues but gotta limit the errors.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Got my stats from the Longview paper so take it up with them. Just a little sick of the garbage the Tatum posters and fans were saying before during and after the game. Classy fans give their opponent credit when they win. Tatum did not do that. Any way back to the game at hand, MV over Madison...Finney ball continues but gotta limit the errors.

I get my stats from the stat keeper. 

As far as getting sick of the Tatum fans that were runnning their mouth prior, during and after game take it up with them. 

Im sure they’ll be back around sometime. 

And I did give MV credit. And even threw in a good game. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

I get my stats from the stat keeper. 

As far as getting sick of the Tatum fans that were runnning their mouth prior, during and after game take it up with them. 

Im sure they’ll be back around sometime. 

I will, just as I did with you...you are the one that was doing it on a thread that had nothing to do with Tatum.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I will, just as I did with you...you are the one that was doing it on a thread that had nothing to do with Tatum.

A cheap shot is a cheap shot. If me calling out a cheap shot with someone being injured is a bad then so be it. I’ll do the same all week and next week and next month and next year. Then you because you worship Finney can get all bent out of shape over and over again. Deal? The only time I ran my mouth was about the cheap shot. That’s  bush league...

The kid will soon find out if he needs surgery or not. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

A cheap shot is a cheap shot. If me calling out a cheap shot with someone being injured is a bad then so be it. I’ll do the same all week and next week and next month and next year. Then you because you worship Finney can get all bent out of shape over and over again. Deal?

The kid will soon find out if he needs surgery or not. 

Not bent out of shape at all...I'm happy MV is still playing and you are watching bb...YOU are the one that got on an MV thread and bad mouth the team...now who's bent?? That would be YOU!! 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Not bent out of shape at all...I'm happy MV is still playing and you are watching bb...YOU are the one that got on an MV thread and bad mouth the team...now who's bent?? That would be YOU!! 

Oh. My bad. I forget cheap shots are over looked as long as team is winning. 

#winatallcost

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

Oh. My bad. I forget cheap shots are over looked as long as team is winning. 

#winatallcost

Who said it was overlooked? You. I didn't see the play or even know if it happened as you say it did, but I am pretty sure that somewhere in the history of football a Tatum athlete has done the same thing or worse. When it does I am sure the head coach, whoever it was, took care of it as the MV coach did or will do.These are 16-18 year old kids that make mistakes. When they do, they get punished and penalized for it. That's part of the game and always will be. 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Who said it was overlooked? You. I didn't see the play or even know if it happened as you say it did, but I am pretty sure that somewhere in the history of football a Tatum athlete has done the same thing or worse. When it does I am sure the head coach, whoever it was, took care of it as the MV coach did or will do.These are 16-18 year old kids that make mistakes. When they do, they get punished and penalized for it. That's part of the game and always will be. 

amen!!! +10000.

• Stinks 2