7-4 Henderson vs 6-5 Lumberton round 2 of playoffs

LionKing12172920

19 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Hope Hendo's defense plays better than it did last night. Blown coverages and poor tackling won't cut it in the playoffs. They gave up wayyyyyy to many yards to a very mediocre Crandall offense.

Yes agree, some plays would of cost the Lions on open Receivers if they would have caught the ball.

28 minutes ago, Hlion said:

LoL most definitely

A lot  teams in the state “ain't”Carthage, including Henderson as you can see with the 34-0 whipping they took by Carthage. No one has said Lumberton was Carthage or even close to them , but I hope Henderson comes in overlooking them cause they will be surprised. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 93VP said:

A lot  teams in the state “ain't”Carthage, including Henderson as you can see with the 34-0 whipping they took by Carthage. No one has said Lumberton was Carthage or even close to them , but I hope Henderson comes in overlooking them cause they will be surprised. 

So you saying Lumberton with that 6-5 record is good enough to take my mighty Lions!! Lol ummm think again.

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

All these new teams from Southeast Texas are in Denial at first

Denial?? About what, a 7-5 team, that has never played Lumberton....OK.

Guess We’re in denial about  as much as y’all are about Carthage. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, Hlion said:

Lumberton isn't that impressive. We lost to 5a Whitehouse , Pleasant Grove which is still playing and won 4A D2, Carthage still playing and won 4a D1 , and Van still playing in a game which we had 5 turnovers and lost by one. Ok still go off believing Hendo isn't  as good. 

Neither is Henderson.. y’all also lost yalls QB ... Lumberton is finally healthy for the first time all year.. so I guess we’ll see Friday.. 

8 minutes ago, Hlion said:

Not really Henderson been in the position lots of times genius. Henderson is the favorite and yes most setex sunshine pump until Beast Tx sends them into reality. 

No one said they haven’t been in this position are they favorite sure, does Lumberton need to bow down to them and just let them have the game... NO! 

9 minutes ago, 93VP said:

I guess yalls 7-5 record is sooooo much better! 

It is 7-4...but that is splitting hairs. Like I told a Splendora poster about their game with Van...4AD1 football down south does not get a lot of respect here because the programs in that area have not had much success against ET. Lumberton, Splendora and Huffman will get their chance to change that perception a few days from now. I will be the first to eat my crow and congratulate you SETX guys if that happens. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

Who said do that. Just don't go MiA on here and eat your crow like a boss.

Oh I won’t go MIA... I’ll be back on here.. if you knew anything about Lumberton you’d know I’ve eaten a lot of crow this year so this wouldn’t be my first. Lol 

now if we win you don’t go MIA! 

1 hour ago, 93VP said:

Oh I won’t go MIA... I’ll be back on here.. if you knew anything about Lumberton you’d know I’ve eaten a lot of crow this year so this wouldn’t be my first. Lol 

Lion has 34,000 posts. I dont think you have to worry about him going MIA lol.

1 hour ago, 93VP said:

I don’t think Lumberton has the speed to keep up with Henderson, and better have a near perfect offense cause Henderson Defensive Line is solid.When we play down here, this is Beast Texas.