7-4 Henderson vs 6-5 Lumberton round 2 of playoffs

LionKing12172920

21 hours ago, Hlion said:

Lumberton isn't that impressive. We lost to 5a Whitehouse , Pleasant Grove which is still playing and won 4A D2, Carthage still playing and won 4a D1 , and Van still playing in a game which we had 5 turnovers and lost by one. Ok still go off believing Hendo isn't  as good. 

And we ain't no damn 7-5

Agree! Henderson and Liberty Eylau had brutal schedules. They probably don't feel like its playoffs with the competition they have faced this year

7 hours ago, StillALion said:

And regarding this ^^^ ... they were also practicing and for the 20-30 mins I paid attention the QB the entire time was DeLeon.  Don’t know if that means he’s playing QB or not Friday or just kicking again like last week but he was practicing at QB.

I don’t know how bad is he’s shoulder?? But if he plays then yes that’s a tough guy there.

14 hours ago, Hawknation03 said:

Going with Henderson! I like that D-line. It was good when they played the Hawks I'm sure it has gotten even better! Plus I've always liked Henderson.

Thanks man, hope PG do well to getting in to your finals, haven’t been paying attention lately on the other playoffs bracket so good luck to Y’all whoever you playing.

On 11/21/2018 at 2:42 AM, LionKing12172920 said:

I don’t know how bad is he’s shoulder?? But if he plays then yes that’s a tough guy there.

If that’s the Lion’s injured QB:

If Henderson plays a good game, they shouldn’t need him.  If they’re overconfident, or turnover the ball 5 times, maybe yes.  Lumberton had a good season, and I’m glad them kids are getting a taste of the playoffs.  Nothing but a plus for their program.  They have got decent size, and don’t mind hitting.  I’ll be pulling for the Raiders, but my money would be on the Lions.  Safe travels and good luck in the next one for whoever wins.  If it can’t be SETX, I pull for East Texas.