Carlisle Indians (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) 7:00 pm Friday at Bulldog Stadium in Carthage

trueblue82

4 hours ago, Foozball said:

I mean let’s be clear real quick. All the props to Carlisle. I’ve always respected the program and you guys are monsters this year. And I know that this year is the only one that matters. But let’s not get it twisted, Carlisle is showing limited respect for the fact that 95% of the time our two programs have met up we bested y’all. Truth or not? I get it y’all are good. Y’all have a million weapons, but I’m telling you right now, counting out Joaquin has cost many a “better” team with an L. I’ve said it before I’ll say it again. If the Joaquin that 21-0’d Corrigan shows up then Carlisle better be locked and loaded. We shall see. 

You’re overlooking the Baker factor. Rocky took over that program in ‘06, and he was a game changer. They beat us in ‘06, ‘13 and ‘16. We won in ‘07, ‘09 (playoff game) ‘12 and ‘17. This may very well be the best team Carlisle has ever had. We have to play with our hair on fire Friday. 

We have no chance. Carlisle is just too good. We might as well stay on the bus. We got no fast kids. No tuff dogs. Coaches ####. I mean its the mighty Indians and we have never beat them. We never saw a passing team.....fast RB......good WR......quick defense...... I just don't know what we gonna do......

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

We have no chance. Carlisle is just too good. We might as well stay on the bus. We got no fast kids. No tuff dogs. Coaches ####. I mean its the mighty Indians and we have never beat them. We never saw a passing team.....fast RB......good WR......quick defense...... I just don't know what we gonna do......

Surrender is an option,I'm sure coach would entertain your terms..lol..

Come on man,this smack talk time,without being disrespectful of the kids,coaches,or the females in either town..it is round two,and a very good team will go home after our game..and they deserve to be lofted high before the game and some Seniors never play another down for their school..js 

2 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Surrender is an option,I'm sure coach would entertain your terms..lol..

Come on man,this smack talk time,without being disrespectful of the kids,coaches,or the females in either town..it is round two,and a very good team will go home after our game..and they deserve to be lofted high before the game and some Seniors never play another down for their school..js 

My post was all sarcasm. Carlisle is good. Joe is good. These are high school kids capable of making mistakes on any snap or a big play. I just hate all the talk of one team is a fore gone conclusion to win cuz of previous games and how another team has no chance.....I mean an early post read that I am sure Joe will give us a game.....as if all we can do is try.....Carlisle isn't the only team in region 3. Bville almost beat the dominant Garrison team and Bville aint even in the playoffs.  No disrespect Chain but all this" amazing Carlisle " talk is beginning to turn my stomach. Joe has two dudes on offense that can absolutely fly. When you shift out to stop them the FB will gash you up the middle. Joaquin isn't the only team that needs to play error free....The way I see it if Carlisle doesn't come ready to gap it up correctly every play then the Indians gonna be hearing ole dixie played alot by our band..... But I am just an player with alot of testosterone and competitiveness and don't like to feel slighted .

• Stinks 1

19 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

My post was all sarcasm. Carlisle is good. Joe is good. These are high school kids capable of making mistakes on any snap or a big play. I just hate all the talk of one team is a fore gone conclusion to win cuz of previous games and how another team has no chance.....I mean an early post read that I am sure Joe will give us a game.....as if all we can do is try.....Carlisle isn't the only team in region 3. Bville almost beat the dominant Garrison team and Bville aint even in the playoffs.  No disrespect Chain but all this" amazing Carlisle " talk is beginning to turn my stomach. Joe has two dudes on offense that can absolutely fly. When you shift out to stop them the FB will gash you up the middle. Joaquin isn't the only team that needs to play error free....The way I see it if Carlisle doesn't come ready to gap it up correctly every play then the Indians gonna be hearing ole dixie played alot by our band..... But I am just an player with alot of testosterone and competitiveness and don't like to feel slighted .

Well we are slow so yall hafta be careful of that,it's very misleading and teams hurry and sometimes drop the football and stuff.and our slow clumsy linemen trip and fall on it by accident.its really weird how slow people can do the most amazing things..really makes the coaches look brilliant..js 

9 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Well we are slow so yall hafta be careful of that,it's very misleading and teams hurry and sometimes drop the football and stuff.and our slow clumsy linemen trip and fall on it by accident.its really weird how slow people can do the most amazing things..really makes the coaches look brilliant..js 

Evbody knows y’all ain’t slow. You just being coy. No need for that. Indians held too many teams to low score to believe otherwise. Just know that while ya Injuns may be dangerous and all but I double dog  dare to come into this game lookn ahead to the next round. Rams ain’t no punks and we have our share of slow clumsy guys as well.

• Stinks 1

This game is close to Deadwood! Hey, if a real Injun went at a Ram do you think he'd try to gig it with his buckknife or shewer it with the arrows? I know the Ram would try to crunch the Injun's midsection with the thick part of the top of the horns and then thrash the tender inerds with the sharp pointy tips of the horns. Just wondering if it was a real ram-injun scenario.

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Evbody knows y’all ain’t slow. You just being coy. No need for that. Indians held too many teams to low score to believe otherwise. Just know that while ya Injuns may be dangerous and all but I double dog  dare to come into this game lookn ahead to the next round. Rams ain’t no punks and we have our share of slow clumsy guys as well.

We so slow that sometimes after the game,our fans be having the lazy eye,you be talking to em and one eye just start wandering.you can see it in the refs eyes too..it's almost a phenomenon..

Yes sir, coaches cant scout us because they fall asleep in the stands..Tru story..hahahaha 

3 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

We take it one game at a time. None of the players or coaches are looking ahead to next rd yet. 

3 hours ago, Doomer said:

Don Walls has way more color than Doomy. And he knows way more stuff too! TrueStorie

Don Wall be like" And the Rams come to the line of scrimmage....oh....wow....left no right.....Run....50yd gain. Touchdown Joaquin extra point is good. You are listening to Joaquin Ram football on KQBB"

• LOL! 3
  • Stinks 1