Carlisle Indians (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) 7:00 pm Friday at Bulldog Stadium in Carthage

trueblue82

Just now, upullinmychain said:

Different boot camp than I went through..js

Perhaps. But our twoadays were unnecessarily brutal. 4 hours long in the East TX heat, then back for afternoon workouts. Wayyyyyyyy too much hitting. I look back and it’s a wonder one of us didn’t die. 

26 minutes ago, Foozball said:

This is the general sentiment and vibe I’m getting from people in general. The weather may favor Joaquin a bit. We’ll see. I think the Rams may surprise. 

Carlisle is by far the best team we’ve played this year. But the idea that we don’t match up with them athletically is something of a stretch. We played them two competitive games over the past two years, and (brace yourself) beat them last year. Our best athlete did not suit up for that game. Yes, they have improved a lot since then. But so have we. Our offense is a different animal this year. I’m expecting a very good football game tonight. I believe this one comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes. 

Rams 28

Indians 24

Good luck and safe travels to all involved. 

• Stinks 1

6 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Carlisle is by far the best team we’ve played this year. But the idea that we don’t match up with them athletically is something of a stretch. We played them two competitive games over the past two years, and (brace yourself) beat them last year. Our best athlete did not suit up for that game. Yes, they have improved a lot since then. But so have we. Our offense is a different animal this year. I’m expecting a very good football game tonight. I believe this one comes down to who makes the fewest mistakes. 

Rams 28

Indians 24

Good luck and safe travels to all involved. 

Our offense is different this year too. 

14 minutes ago, IndiansIn07 said:

Our offense is different this year too. 

Yep. Seen film of pretty much every game y’all have played. Like I said, by far the best we’ve played. I think a lot of people are overlooking the fact that we are the best y’all have played too. But I’ll let y’all be the judge of that. 

• Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Yep. Seen film of pretty much every game y’all have played. Like I said, by far the best we’ve played. I think a lot of people are overlooking the fact that we are the best y’all have played too. But I’ll let y’all be the judge of that. 

Guess we will find out at 7pm tonight 

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

We look slower..lol 

When I watch film I can't help but notice that the def line get in a track stance instead of a squared base. That may help to get off the ball quicker but hurts when ya get blocked from angles rather than head up

4 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Logansport Waskom and Corrigan were pretty dang stout. Tenaha was quick but experience was their achilles heel

3 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

When I watch film I can't help but notice that the def line get in a track stance instead of a squared base. That may help to get off the ball quicker but hurts when ya get blocked from angles rather than head up

Penatration 

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Facts