Carlisle Indians (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) 7:00 pm Friday at Bulldog Stadium in Carthage

trueblue82

Just now, Foozball said:

4th quarter is starting. Centerville started their drive on their own 15 and are driving methodically. They are now on their own 45. They are running the clock as low as possible. Score still 33-30 Tenaha 

That's the way they always do it, play for the chance at the end. Gotta get a turnover. 

Tenaha holds defensively, fair catches punt around 30. On 1st play of drive Tenaha throws a strike to the centerville 28 yard line. 

Tenaha is so dangerous at all times. If they just clean up their play they’ll run away with this 

Centerville holds. 8:53 to go in ball game. Turnover on downs at the centerville 25.

1 minute ago, RipperRipper said:

Back to the Carlisle vs Joaquin game now.

2 more hours to go, I’m about to head to Carthage in 30 mins. I really don’t know what Joaquin team shows up but if the best Joaquin team shows up Carlisle will have a look of shock on their face. If Joaquin doesn’t show up Carlisle will roll. Personally I think Joaquin is gonna shock Carlisle 

2 minutes ago, Foozball said:

2 more hours to go, I’m about to head to Carthage in 30 mins. I really don’t know what Joaquin team shows up but if the best Joaquin team shows up Carlisle will have a look of shock on their face. If Joaquin doesn’t show up Carlisle will roll. Personally I think Joaquin is gonna shock Carlisle 

Yeah, and you just said Tenaha is a damn good team, and I promise you they can’t play with Carlisle