Carlisle Indians (11-0) vs. Joaquin Rams (9-2) 7:00 pm Friday at Bulldog Stadium in Carthage

trueblue82

49 minutes ago, IndiansIn07 said:

I was impressed with Gates. He has some speed. How many Srs are y’all losing?

And he’s not the fastest......5 and 8 have been to state track meet last two years. Got 2nd on 4x1this past year. I knew 5 had to have a big game cuz Rock was gonna keep it away from 8 and key 8 on offense.

1 hour ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Indians in a route. Yalls pressure in qb will be huge. He can’t handle it and is immobile. Gap up your run defense against Lloyd and you will be fine. Tenaha weakness on defense is LB’s. You run game will go wild

I have a different opinion.  I think Tenaha has enough athleticism all over the field to give Carlisle fits. Tenaha has matchups in places on the field that makes this a very close game.

7 minutes ago, yourteamstinks said:

I saw on Facebook from a family members post that his hand is not broken!  Got some stitches and went home . Good news there!

Sure is. He and Connor both played over half of that game injured and with a significant amount of pain. Our kids showed a lot of heart. 

On 11/24/2018 at 9:23 PM, trueblue82 said:

Sure is. He and Connor both played over half of that game injured and with a significant amount of pain. Our kids showed a lot of heart. 

They sure did. My hats off to those boys. Tough rascals they are. The whole team for Jaoquin shown they are made of steel. Congrats on a fine season.