6A DII Region II Area: Longview vs Prosper

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Prosper Eagles (9-2)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Prosper in a close one
    • Prosper in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2018 at 01:00 PM

16 hours ago, AKA said:

Interception from Jacob Johnson...

Sets up:

HK whipped this pass right at 50 yards hitting Moore...in stride !

Simply remarkable how he's really "flying under the radar" to a large extent when it comes to the recruiting service rankings.

THAT "should" change once more of those so called "experts" actually come watch Longview play.

R.J.

On 11/22/2018 at 10:26 PM, Quick said:

Jesus, I see we are giving the internet plenty of bulletin board material for Prosper to read. I just hope our boys play to the best of their abilities. I am optimistic about our chances but our fanbase has a propensity to speak in absolute and that type of banter is extremely dangerous.

I have learned to respect every opponent when it comes to high school football. I don't want to give any football program any disrespect by insinuating that they are inferior even if I know they are.

Quick...

My goodness...where do I begin ??

Let's explain this where I hope you can understand...sir.

Smoaky.com is an all encompassing website that is designed for the enjoyment of its viewership where as FANS we can exchange ideas, predictions, opinions, debating rivalry's, etc. and even having disagreement with fellow school's followers.

It's even designed for providing bulletin board fodder....yeah that's right !  However, what any poster shares...is theirs and they can catch "heat" from other posters but to believe what each individual might play a role in the outcome of a game is simply the "roll of the proverbial dice" .

FWIW, the Lobos could come out and have an absolutely dreadful day. I know it's happened too many times to count in my nearly 55 years of living and almost 50 years of being a Longview native, born, reared all 12 years in the LISD (Ware, Foster & LHS)  

Believe me when I tell you that I have been wrong about predictions (opinions) before BUT I'm not so "self-important" to think what I pen or state is what is the cause of Longview winning or losing a game. 

Because it is not NOR what any other fellow Lobo professes here on this message board or any other information that we're "dissing" our opponents !

It obvious that you want to blame fellow Lobos for any Longview loss or inciting/motivating our opponents. What we say here sir does not make a bit of difference of what actually happens on the field of play nor should it !

Now this current Longview team is s very different animal then ANY other in our lifetime !

They are damned good...the numbers bear it out to be true !

If they should lose then I will be here to congratulate the opposite and Eat a big played of tasty barbeque'd crow !

Just enjoy the ride and stop blaming your brotherhood of fanatics when or IF a loss occurs ! 

That's all...sir !

R.J.

ps...GO LOBOS !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RandyJohnson said:

Quick...

My goodness...where do I begin ??

Let's explain this where I hope you can understand...sir.

Smoaky.com is an all encompassing website that is designed for the enjoyment of its viewership where as FANS we can exchange ideas, predictions, opinions, debating rivalry's, etc. and even having disagreement with fellow school's followers.

It's even designed for providing bulletin board fodder....yeah that's right !  However, what any poster shares...is theirs and they can catch "heat" from other posters but to believe what each individual might play a role in the outcome of a game is simply the "roll of the proverbial dice" .

FWIW, the Lobos could come out and have an absolutely dreadful day. I know it's happened too many times to count in my nearly 55 years of living and almost 50 years of being a Longview native, born, reared all 12 years in the LISD (Ware, Foster & LHS)  

Believe me when I tell you that I have been wrong about predictions (opinions) before BUT I'm not so "self-important" to think what I pen or state is what is the cause of Longview winning or losing a game. 

Because it is not NOR what any other fellow Lobo professes here on this message board or any other information that we're "dissing" our opponents !

It obvious that you want to blame fellow Lobos for any Longview loss or inciting/motivating our opponents. What we say here sir does not make a bit of difference of what actually happens on the field of play nor should it !

Now this current Longview team is s very different animal then ANY other in our lifetime !

They are damned good...the numbers bear it out to be true !

If they should lose then I will be here to congratulate the opposite and Eat a big played of tasty barbeque'd crow !

Just enjoy the ride and stop blaming your brotherhood of fanatics when or IF a loss occurs ! 

That's all...sir !

R.J.

ps...GO LOBOS !

When did I blame someone for a loss!? You done went on with the Captain Obvious BS rhetoric as if I don't know what the scores are and the statistics read. Hell, you're no more of a fan than I am because you get riled up and excited more than I do. 

I root for them just like you do MINUS all the absolute jargon. Some of our fans (A LOT ACTUALLY) act as if us winning is a given and it is not. Anyone left playing at this juncture DOES have a chance of knocking us off just as we do.

But, the one thing that I have noticed is that you'd be extremely hard pressed to find our opposition on social media running off at the mouth more than we do with maybe the exception of Lufkin, Beaumont Westbrook and Sulphur Springs in years past.