6A DII Region II Area: Longview vs Prosper

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Prosper Eagles (9-2)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Prosper in a close one
    • Prosper in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2018 at 01:00 PM

Just now, cowboyandchrist said:

Awsome place to play at, last year Carthage played a semi final game there and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders preformed while everybody was waiting on the doors to open.

If you have not been, I think you will like it.  

Yep, that was really neat. The Star and all the restaurants, shops, etc surrounding it are a lot of fun to go to.

4 hours ago, 85lobooldschool said:

How much for parking

I parked in regular parking lot for free last year. 

For those wanting to get there early to get a good parking spot, Raising Cane’s restaurant is roughly 250-300 yards from the front gate. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Did not punt Friday night. 10 possession, 10 touchdowns. We were on our 11th as we kneeled the ball. 

We have punted 6 times all year long.

And JK Martin has made the most out of every opportunity. I believe a couple of those were over 40 yards and I can think of at least one that was inside the 20. 

On a team full of weapons, JK has quietly been having an all-state season on special teams. The kid is solid. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Longview must have lost the coin flip cause that’s basically a home game for prosper but anyways, lobos will end this before halftime. 

Meh, we’ll still have more people than Prosper. I can guarantee that.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:20 AM, cowboyandchrist said:

Awsome place to play at, last year Carthage played a semi final game there and the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders preformed while everybody was waiting on the doors to open.

If you have not been, I think you will like it.  

Was there last year. Awesome game! The acoustics inside make it a very loud atmosphere. Sat on carthage side by someone who claimed to be ingrams uncle and talked UT football. Good people, hated carthage for beating Brownwood before that game, but now I'll always root for them unless they play a region 1 team.

1 hour ago, wtxfootball said:

Was there last year. Awesome game! The acoustics inside make it a very loud atmosphere. Sat on carthage side by someone who claimed to be ingrams uncle and talked UT football. Good people, hated carthage for beating Brownwood before that game, but now I'll always root for them unless they play a region 1 team.

Awesome, thanks for pulling for the Dawgs and glad you met some good Carthage folk to talk to during the game!

Dawgs

• Like 1