6A DII Region II Area: Longview vs Prosper

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Prosper Eagles (9-2)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Prosper in a close one
    • Prosper in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2018 at 01:00 PM

48 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Thats a bad idea. I just saw the ticket price too. $12 per ticket if you get them on ticketmaster or $15 at the gate. Yikes

Tickets to the movies cost $15 each in a lot of places. I’d much rather go support my team in the playoffs than spend it to get into a movie.

I’m saying I think that’s a little steep for a high school football game, but comparatively speaking it’s not bad and a much more valuable experience for me than other forms of entertainment that cost roughly the same per ticket. PLAYOFF FOOTBALL.

40 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Tickets to the movies cost $15 each in a lot of places. I’d much rather go support my team in the playoffs than spend it to get into a movie.

I’m saying I think that’s a little steep for a high school football game, but comparatively speaking it’s not bad and a much more valuable experience for me than other forms of entertainment that cost roughly the same per ticket. PLAYOFF FOOTBALL.

Oh i agree. I'll gladly pay.

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

Thats a bad idea. I just saw the ticket price too. $12 per ticket if you get them on ticketmaster or $15 at the gate. Yikes

Damn. Lol 

This game is going to be pretty packed I'm sure. Lobo Nation gonna Lobo Nation, Prosper being pretty much home should bring a nice bunch.

This is the notice I saw on Facebook..................

PACK FORD CENTER CHALLENGE 🔥🚨

ATTENTION ATTENTION, CALLING ALL OF LOBO NATION & SUPPORTERS‼️ The Ford Stadium at The Star in Frisco, Tx only holds 12k ! That’s 6k on each side. Prosper is 17mins down the road from The Star! Prosper has started a pack out challenge! WE CAN NOT LET THEM OUT DO US LOBO NATION‼️ We’re known for OUT PACKING A DALLAS TEAM IN DALLAS‼️ DALLAS LOBO FANS, BE SURE TO COME OUT‼️ WE NEED IT PACKED & LOUD‼️💪🏾🐺

⚠️ SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️ ⚠️

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, LOBOFAN84 said:

This is the notice I saw on Facebook..................

PACK FORD CENTER CHALLENGE 🔥🚨

ATTENTION ATTENTION, CALLING ALL OF LOBO NATION & SUPPORTERS‼️ The Ford Stadium at The Star in Frisco, Tx only holds 12k ! That’s 6k on each side. Prosper is 17mins down the road from The Star! Prosper has started a pack out challenge! WE CAN NOT LET THEM OUT DO US LOBO NATION‼️ We’re known for OUT PACKING A DALLAS TEAM IN DALLAS‼️ DALLAS LOBO FANS, BE SURE TO COME OUT‼️ WE NEED IT PACKED & LOUD‼️💪🏾🐺

⚠️ SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️ SHARE‼️ ⚠️

Y’all come pack out JT game first on your way to the star!! Lol 

• Like 1

12 bucks isnt that esp considering you dont have to pay to park....The Star is a wonderful facility...get there early go eat at one of a ton of restaurants within a one minute walk to the stadium and you won't need to buy anything at the concession stand...

Ford Center is a fun venue...if you get a big crowd in there its really loud...

I recommend TriTip Grill or Cane Rosso

• Thanks 1

Well, I saw Longview for the first time this year and have to say, it's good to see such a diverse attack. Longview has needed a "true" quarterback for years. I feel this was the piece of the puzzle that kept them from really competing, against the larger schools across the state. Now they truly have a complete team! Go get 'em Lobos! I will be there supporting you the whole way! Win that Championship!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I had thought about trying to slip into this game last minute..... but sounds like it may be SRO. 

Hopefully Marshall and Longview will take care of business this week and I’ll work our that I can do both for week 3. 

On 11/17/2018 at 7:40 AM, ANTI said:

Just a heads up, Longview fans coming from East Texas to this one better be sure to put "avoid tolls" in gps for this one if they don't wanna pay tolls.

When I went last season to PG Graham game I paid like 8 bucks I believe, in tolls. 

Y'know the cliche of the coddled arrogant student-athlete who's able to get away with anything and doesn't deserve all the attention? 

Let me introduce you to the antithesis. Kamden Perry. He is everything that's pure and good about the game. 

Give him all the hype. This kid is golden. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, AKA said:

Y'know the cliche of the coddled arrogant student-athlete who's able to get away with anything and doesn't deserve all the attention? 

Let me introduce you to the antithesis. Kamden Perry. He is everything that's pure and good about the game. 

That’s awesome! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Don't know any better qb wr combo then king and perry.

In our history, not even close.

And I wouldn't trade it for any other combo in the state.

Throughout Friday's madness, and having to drive back to DFW after Friday's game, totally forgot that King broke Lobo single season passing record set by Bivins Caraway in 2011. @LoboFan07 probably already mentioned it somewhere I'm sure but it just came to mind.

And if Jephaniah Lister doesn't hold career tackles record by now, not sure who does. That dude has already accumulated 300+ tackles.

Good stuff happening on both sides of the ball.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, AKA said:

Wow. Ms.Ruby, was there when I was playing for the ORIGINAL Jodie McClure Mustangs back in 1991 & 1992!!! That's when we were the only green team in the East Texas Little League Association. As a matter of fact, her son played with my younger brothers and he too was a Mustang. 

Damn, I miss those days at Southside's Fair Park. I stood on the sidelines as the 3rd string tailback behind Jesse James and Fred Talley. I clearly remember us playing Tyler's best little league team at the time called the, Warriors. They were TALL and dressed in an intimidating Black & White. By the way, we beat the brakes off of them 28-0 at John Tyler High School's practice field before the Frank E. Melton Center was even a thought. 

And, to think. Our BIGGEST rival was the Kilgore Bulldogs. You think Lufkin talks sugar-honey-ice-tea!?? Well, Kilgore fans take it to a whole 'nother level. SERIOUSLY. I have been wanting a Kilgore Bulldog vs. Longview Lobo football game for well over 3 decades now. Doesn't look like I am going to fare out too well seeing my Lobos donkey stop them into oblivion. I don't even care if it's a scrimmage.  I would leave on a plane ✈ FIRST CLASS to see it happen, too. Anyway, Go Lobos!

• Like 1