6A DII Region II Area: Longview vs Prosper

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-0) vs Prosper Eagles (9-2)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Prosper in a close one
    • Prosper in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2018 at 01:00 PM

8 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

yes its all GA at The Star

I really hope someone out there advertises this to the masses. 

Cause if I get there early, have a nice seat on the 50 and some late 'bold' person tries to accuse me of taking their seat ...we're gonna have some issues. lol

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Cause if I get there early, have a nice seat on the 50 and some late 'bold' person tries to accuse me of taking their seat ...we're gonna have some issues. lol

Y’all need to cause y’all longview fans are crazy lmao. Y’all need to put it on y’all site and on twitter. All social platforms. 

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Safety in numbers, my friend. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MattStepp said:

Yes that's consistent w/the policy at AT&T Stadium

Yep.... I'm gon' need one of them passes right 'dehr, Matthew. Don't worry 'bout ya boy not being a coach and all. Just git 'er done and I'll take care of your finances ........................ at the concession stands or one of those eateries of your choice.

*Limit Value = (2 & 1/2) William's Chicken Biscuits*

Maaaaaan......... You KNOW you can't beat that with a stick! I done already set the bar pretty high with this offer right here, so all y'all haters out there trying counter my offer can save it!!! 

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

You will probably be sitting next to me so we can figure it out

On 11/19/2018 at 8:25 PM, LoboFan07 said:

Unfortunately nope.

But I guarantee you Longview fans will be there in force. It should be standing room only on Longview's side for sure. 

If I quoted somebody I didn't mean to. Anyway, I can't get into the whole sell out hype. Not to be mean, just want to here some insight on why there is so much talk about a sell out. Seems to me that this game is just another second round playoff game for the Lobos. They've been here many times! IMO, this game shouldn't even be close. It's not like they're playing a team, Saturday night, that's expected to win the championship. Lobo stadium had plenty of room for the first round game. I was there. Not being hateful, and would like some feedback. 👍

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

If I quoted somebody I didn't mean to. Anyway, I can't get into the whole sell out hype. Not to be mean, just want to here some insight on why there is so much talk about a sell out. Seems to me that this game is just another second round playoff game for the Lobos. They've been here many times! IMO, this game shouldn't even be close. It's not like they're playing a team, Saturday night, that's expected to win the championship. Lobo stadium had plenty of room for the first round game. I was there. Not being hateful, and would like some feedback. 👍

For some, maybe 1000, it will be to see the stadium(and the surroundings) along with the game.  Some from Longview will go because it is guaranteed to be a nice temp for the game. Some neutral fans in the metroplex will go also because of it being indoors. 

28 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

For some, maybe 1000, it will be to see the stadium(and the surroundings) along with the game.  Some from Longview will go because it is guaranteed to be a nice temp for the game. Some neutral fans in the metroplex will go also because of it being indoors. 

Thank you, cotton84. I can't think of everything. That's why I like forums, for productive discussions. 👍

7 hours ago, Anxiety said:

I have already said that exact thing!  If we didn't sell out our own stadium,  how are we going to sell out a when you have to drive farther than your backyard?  I'm with ya.