5A DIV II AREA Playoff: Nederland (10-1) Vs Marshall (9-2)— 4 PM @ NRG Stadium, Houston

Mavchamp

Nederland Vs. Marshall  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Nederland in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Nederland in a blowout
    • Marshall in a blowout

9 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

So apart from the hellacious fourth quarter with the back up QB do you still stand beside the comment that Nederland was the best team y’all had faced since Carthage? (I think you had made the comment in the earlier posts)

I would say Nederland is the 3rd best team weve played behind Longview and Carthage. With Lindale not too far behind.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bulldogpower said:

So apart from the hellacious fourth quarter with the back up QB do you still stand beside the comment that Nederland was the best team y’all had faced since Carthage? (I think you had made the comment in the earlier posts)

Nederland finished the season 11-2. 

They lead us by 8pts at halftime. 

Yeah. Stand by my statement. 

Longview, Carthage, then Nederland.  

The score today is NOT indicative of tough Nederland was. 

Jmho. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Real Mavfan said:

If it is at the star, the drive would be 2 hrs 50 mins for huntsville and 2 hrs 30 mins for marshall. About the same

Yea, i wouldn’t have a problem with two east Texas teams playing there since it’s basically the same distance. I would understand the argument for playing there and also because of potential weather problems. However, as a fan....i would want it in the pines. And on a Friday if we win tomorrow and play on a Saturday lol.