Rusk vs Pittsburg Allen Tx 7:30 pm Friday

Pittpirate1919

Who wins  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/24/2018 at 01:30 AM

Ight who cares about the stadium at this point. Last time these guys met up there were a lot of big plays both ways. I don't think Rusk can keep up with Pitt's athletes but they stopped the run pretty well last time. I think if Pitt can get that going it'll be hard to stop them. Defensively, I think if they play disciplined and execute they will be just fine. Limit mistakes and turnovers and they win. Play messy and Rusk is good enough to beat a good team. I'm saying: 42-28 Pitt. 

I don’t believe that Rusk is better than LE or Gilmer.  I also don’t believe that we played well at all the first half of the game when we played Rusk at home early in the season.   Having said that, I still hate playing a team that you beat early in the season.   If Pittsburg defense plays like it has the past several games then Pittsburg should win by 21. 

On 11/18/2018 at 9:27 PM, Anxiety said:

In that case, Pitt future doesn't look too bright! Lol  We could be looking at Rusk, LE, then PG!😬 Even Gilmer! Lol Trust me, I don't want to see about three of those games again! 

Tough road.  Keeping healthy is really a big deal at this point

• Like 1

5 hours ago, UnclePigg said:

Yessir 3 good reasons for this game not to be played in Allen; not fair to the fans 

Dang people are hung up on the location of this game.

I bet the kids are excited to be playing in such a nice stadium.  Rural East Texas comes to the big city.   Charter buses and all.  Plus Thanksgiving week at That.  

• Stinks 1

I’m in the Houston Area...  gonna catch the 1:00 Friday at Galena Park ( North Shore vs Dickinson).  Then heading to NRG for the Marshall / Nederland  game followed by PNG/Lindale.    Lots of good football in a 50 mile radius of my house.   Plus I can navigate the traffic 

14 hours ago, DOB said:

I always hate playoff games in the Metroplex on Black Friday weekend.

Leave plenty early ... yur gonna do a lot of sitting in traffic.

If you take 75, for sure! I have to go the way the school has it charted! That's all I'm saying! This can cause much anxiety!😬😓