(11-0) Jefferson Bulldogs vs (8-2 Malakoff Tigers; Friday 2pm Mineola

skyblueice04

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jefferson Bulldogs
    • Malakoff Tigers

47 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Is Jefferson balanced or run/pass heavy?

Stats show run heavy. We have about 2.5 times more rushing yards than passing, but that’s mostly due to Dee Black busting loose for 50+ yard TDs. But we do spread it around a lot, so pretty balanced. And it does depend on the defense we’re facing. 

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, NoNoBadDawg said:

Stats show run heavy. We have about 2.5 times more rushing yards than passing, but that’s mostly due to Dee Black busting loose for 50+ yard TDs. But we do spread it around a lot, so pretty balanced. And it does depend on the defense we’re facing. 

Could see you guys throwing more than running the ball against us. Our run d is solid. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Malakoff by a TD

Jefferson does not impress me like they do others.....Malakoff probably wont win bc they are young and QB is not as good as miller. If Malakoff still had miller this would definitely be a win by Malakoff but I will just go with a 7 point victory by Malakoff for now.

Those are some big shoes to fill. Lol. We are young but I'm good with where we are at. Wish we were healthy at all positions. 

12 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Could see you guys throwing more than running the ball against us. Our run d is solid. 

They have a top wr that can spread the field but they have talent and speed all over the field. Their lines are tough as boot leather too. Dee Black is electrifying at RB. Pick your poison with the Dawgs. I'm riding with Jefferson 48-34

• Thanks 2

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, SmithDawg said:

Well what happened in the two games y'all lost?

Grandview was the first game where we didn't have both #1 & #2 rbs. I know we had a lot of penalties against us that game too, just a really bad game that we played. Kemp was the same way didn't have both rbs, turnovers, and penalties. We had 3 tds that were talked back as well. 

14 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Grandview was the first game where we didn't have both #1 & #2 rbs. I know we had a lot of penalties against us that game too, just a really bad game that we played. Kemp was the same way didn't have both rbs, turnovers, and penalties. We had 3 tds that were talked back as well. 

I know the feeling of having TDs being called back. We had three called back in the same drive against Hughes Springs. But that was our backups in at the time. We've had several other TDs called back as well.

4 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Is Jefferson balanced or run/pass heavy?

As was stated earlier, it depends on what you give us. Our numbers are heavily run but when you’re up by 21 or so at the half we don’t have to throw anymore. Also depends on how much Mountain Dew our OC has drank before the game lol

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Malakoff by a TD

Jefferson does not impress me like they do others.....Malakoff probably wont win bc they are young and QB is not as good as miller. If Malakoff still had miller this would definitely be a win by Malakoff but I will just go with a 7 point victory by Malakoff for now.

I take it you've seen them in a person a few times this yr.