(11-0) Jefferson Bulldogs vs (8-2 Malakoff Tigers; Friday 2pm Mineola

skyblueice04

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Jefferson Bulldogs
    • Malakoff Tigers

20 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

well....that was really just about support of some friends....Old jj loves to pick with his heart not his head hahahaha....and I love the underdogs!

Well there’s no hate here. I pick who I think will win and not what folks want to hear. It’s all opinions and you know what they say about that.  I never get riled up unless someone (HS guys) come on bashing the town and saying folks from GW are rednecks with no teeth 😂

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Well there’s no hate here. I pick who I think will win and not what folks want to hear. It’s all opinions and you know what they say about that.  I never get riled up unless someone (HS guys) come on bashing the town and saying folks from GW are rednecks with no teeth 😂

right....feel ya there....those guys don't mean no harm....they are good entertainment haha

16 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Yall got this dawgz?rite? Rite...lol 

I hope so chain. I'll never get on here saying.......man we are gonna win this. We haven't been past the 2nd round since '05 when Atlanta knocked us out in the 4th round I believe.  So it depends on who can be mistake free and who shows up

35 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

I hope so chain. I'll never get on here saying.......man we are gonna win this. We haven't been past the 2nd round since '05 when Atlanta knocked us out in the 4th round I believe.  So it depends on who can be mistake free and who shows up

Yes sir I hear ya..

35 minutes ago, Jeffersondogs96 said:

It's been since 03. Tatum had our number in 05 and 06.

13 minutes ago, NoNoBadDawg said:

Please read this article about 2 of the Jefferson players. It’s an amazing story of strength and perseverance. Some of you Malakoff fans might even find yourselves smiling when #24 makes a tackle or when #6 makes a great run. Just because they are still alive  

http://etsn.fm/jeffersons-malik-cannon-tybo-williams-overcome-summer-shooting/

Great article!!! Great to see that both young men are back and sharing in their dreams!!!

Well on the lighter side. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Gobble till you wobble. I know I will. Looks as if both of our towns have had their fair share of struggles, challenges and loss this year on and off the field. Makes you see what’s really important. Everyone eat a lot tomorrow, get rested up and have a safe trip to and from the game. See y’all Friday at 2:00.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/20/2018 at 1:31 PM, upullinmychain said:

Yes sir I hear ya..

Jefferson always has the players but many time the last several years they have lost games they should have won.  Kept me scratching my head for years.  This team seems to be different.  They have some standout players but they have something even better. This year they are playing as a team.  Something they haven’t done well in several years.

3 hours ago, NavyDad0526 said:

Well on the lighter side. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Gobble till you wobble. I know I will. Looks as if both of our towns have had their fair share of struggles, challenges and loss this year on and off the field. Makes you see what’s really important. Everyone eat a lot tomorrow, get rested up and have a safe trip to and from the game. See y’all Friday at 2:00.

Amen! Happy Thanksgiving! 🍽 

On 11/20/2018 at 10:14 AM, Tiger1995 said:

well....that was really just about support of some friends....Old jj loves to pick with his heart not his head hahahaha....and I love the underdogs!

Yeah, all them HS, PP & Arp WildCat haters.  Of course, guess we gave'em reason.

On 11/17/2018 at 11:45 AM, NoNoBadDawg said:

Stats show run heavy. We have about 2.5 times more rushing yards than passing, but that’s mostly due to Dee Black busting loose for 50+ yard TDs. But we do spread it around a lot, so pretty balanced. And it does depend on the defense we’re facing. 

TQ Jackson is one of the better deep threats in the state, regardless of classification.  I'd rate him higher than the Mims kid ftom DF a few years back.'