The Browns Keep On Brownsing

Stoney

11 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Kareem Hunt reportedly suspended 8 games. https://t.co/aK178UVX0s https://t.co/1hKfsvBMZn

In my opinion he's already served a 5 game suspension, and should only be suspended for 3 next year.  I think the 8 game suspension is adequate with the video that I saw.  Give him a second chance, and if he messes up, make it a year suspension, and with a third strike he's out of the NFL.  

• Like 2

On 3/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, DaveTV1 said:

In my opinion he's already served a 5 game suspension, and should only be suspended for 3 next year.  I think the 8 game suspension is adequate with the video that I saw.  Give him a second chance, and if he messes up, make it a year suspension, and with a third strike he's out of the NFL.  

Not fooling me Dave, you're just saying that because you're gonna draft him in your FF team next year.  😛 

6 hours ago, AKA said:

Not fooling me Dave, you're just saying that because you're gonna draft him in your FF team next year.  😛 

Nope.  I just think he's served his time.  He didn't Ray Rice the girl, but it was somewhat bad.  I don't know why the police didn't pursue charges, but I'm not sure what punishment he would have been given.  That's the main thing.  A court of law didn't convict him or even go before a grand jury, but the NFL punishes him for half a season in addition to games he's already been punished for.  That's like being given double detention in High School for getting  in a fight.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow after looking at the full footage Garrett, Rudolph, Pouncey and that Browns lineman trash. Wth were they all thinking? 

You gotta suspend Garrett rest of the season, suspend Pouncey for a couple games for that kick & throwing hands, suspend Ogunjobi a game for the push, suspend Rudolph a game for trying to rip Garrett helmet off.

7 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Wow after looking at the full footage Garrett, Rudolph, Pouncey and that Browns lineman trash. Wth were they all thinking? 

You gotta suspend Garrett rest of the season, suspend Pouncey for a couple games for that kick & throwing hands, suspend Ogunjobi a game for the push, suspend Rudolph a game for trying to rip Garrett helmet off.

Rudolph needs to file assault charges against Garrett.

• Like 1

This was a chippy game all night long. How many Browns players hit players helmet to helmet and knock’em out with concussions? Garrett was wrong for swinging the helmet and should be gone the rest of the year. From what I’ve seen of the video, Rudolph grabbed Garrett’s helmet and tried to rip it off first. Maybe a few nut shots thrown too. Doesn’t excuse what Garrett did. There’s always a cause for the reaction. Unless it’s Ron Artest.

33 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Never realized how cucked you were stoney.

863E72C7-33F1-4836-87A5-1D61045B8EDD.jpeg

Rudolph trying to rip Garrett’s helmet off first. Doesn’t justify Garrett ripping off Rudolph’s or going upside his head with it but there was some cause to set Garrett off.

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Coach0001 said:

Did anyone see  the hit that Demarius Randall was ejected for? Helmet to Helmet and Steeler WR got up blood was running out of his ear

That was bad. He deserves a suspension for it too.

10 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

I've never seen something as bad as I did last night. Even when the Browns win, they still look like trash

I thought there were a few incidents similar to this in the 70's, but I can't find them.  I'm trying to remember the players that did it.  Kirt might remember this incident :  https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bs-sp-colts-rams-helmet-20191115-gi4mdcvs35al3a5eqj4rt2dm4a-story.html

16 hours ago, Stoney said:

I was kinda shocked watching the pre game shows. There were several calling Rudolph out for instigating the fight. I guess folks had time to watch the video since Thursday night.

Oh yeah, Rudolph was definitely in the wrong. There's no doubt about that.

That said: Garrett's reaction was excessive by any standard. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, AKA said:

Oh yeah, Rudolph was definitely in the wrong. There's no doubt about that.

That said: Garrett's reaction was excessive by any standard. 

Yep. Garrett should sit out the rest of the season for it. Heard either Boomer Esiason, Phil Simms or Terry Bradshaw talking about how he needs to sit part of next season too.

• Like 1

This story keeps getting weirder and weirder...  I can't imagine that Rudolph's teammates involved with the play would've let that go if he did indeed drop the N-word. Besides, it's just a bizarre thing to imagine a professional quarterback to say.