Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

• 1 month later...

I used to be closed minded to flat earth n space too.. I rejected it for 2 years before i finally tried to debunk it. Thats what creates us "flat earthers". Evidence is just overwhelming in its favor if you truely look for it instead of using our cognitive dissidents (like i did for years.)

• Love 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I used to be closed minded to flat earth n space too.. I rejected it for 2 years before i finally tried to debunk it. Thats what creates us "flat earthers". Evidence is just overwhelming in its favor if you truely look for it instead of using our cognitive dissidents (like i did for years.)

Then go to the edge & take a flying leap into the abyss....🤣 Also, Why has NO ONE EVER SEEN  the edge????😂

The edge is Antarctica. Only a north pole and polaris..imagine a circular dinner plate with ice all around the edges keeping in the water. The U.N logo is a good example. Notice it also has 33 segments. They love that number. Antarctica is missing as well( bc its the outer ice wall, not a true continent) 

un-logo-united-nations-logo-pictures.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mav01 said:

The edge is Antarctica. Only a north pole and polaris..imagine a circular dinner plate with ice all around the edges keeping in the water. The U.N logo is a good example. Notice it also has 33 segments. They love that number. Antarctica is missing as well( bc its the outer ice wall, not a true continent) 

un-logo-united-nations-logo-pictures.jpg

Still no photographic evidence of the edge & the abyss that lies beyond... but keep trying, because your feeble attempts are quite entertaining!😂

The abyss is underneath us. Not on the edge.. Theres no measurable curvature at all. Take away nasa's cgi and artists renditions we would all naturally assume it's flat and doesn't move. Water always seeks its own level. Theres quite a few flat earth views from up high now (with no fish eye lens).  

EnclosedEarth.jpg

hebrew-bible-flat-earth.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mav01 said:

The abyss is underneath us. Not on the edge.. Theres no measurable curvature at all. Take away nasa's cgi and artists renditions we would all naturally assume it's flat and doesn't move. Water always seeks its own level. Theres quite a few flat earth views from up high now (with no fish eye lens).  

EnclosedEarth.jpg

hebrew-bible-flat-earth.jpg

If the Earth is flat, then there is an edge, much like the dinner plate you spoke of earlier, & therefore should be to look beyond at the abyss beneath...  please put the pipe down....🤣

• Stinks 1

Good luck finding the edge. Antarctica is on lock down. Theres one designated spot you can visit and see penguins but the rest is under the antarctic treaty agreement. They know where the edges are.. Id imagine its like a snow globe with the firmament somewhere beyond the icey walls. No pipes here. Just hours of research. Even tried to debunk it myself and couldn't. I dont like being lied to either!  but I do believe gods word over mans text books. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Good luck finding the edge. Antarctica is on lock down. Theres one designated spot you can visit and see penguins but the rest is under the antarctic treaty agreement. They know where the edges are.. Id imagine its like a snow globe with the firmament somewhere beyond the icey walls. No pipes here. Just hours of research. Even tried to debunk it myself and couldn't. I dont like being lied to either!  but I do believe gods word over mans text books. 

You aren't  really that ignorant... are you?

• Roll Eyes 1

Get back to me after you actually research it and try to debunk it yourselves. Spend at least an hour looking at evidence supporting the globe AND flat earth. F E is soo crazy and unbelievable that it takes ALOT of convincing to overturn years of school and Hollywood disinformation. It took a LONG time to change my view on the heliocentric spinning ball. You don't become a flat earther overnight. Its something we struggle with. But now I KNOW its flat and not spinning. Plus the bible is a geocentric book throughout. Im proud to say im seeing more and more pastors preaching flat earth. Gods alot closer to us than we think. Nimrod tried to reach heaven with a tower and nearly succeeded. That story makes no sense on a spinning ball in infinite space. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mav01 said:

Get back to me after you actually research it and try to debunk it yourselves. Spend at least an hour looking at evidence supporting the globe AND flat earth. F E is soo crazy and unbelievable that it takes ALOT of convincing to overturn years of school and Hollywood disinformation. It took a LONG time to change my view on the heliocentric spinning ball. You don't become a flat earther overnight. Its something we struggle with. But now I KNOW its flat and not spinning. Plus the bible is a geocentric book throughout. Im proud to say im seeing more and more pastors preaching flat earth. Gods alot closer to us than we think. Nimrod tried to reach heaven with a tower and nearly succeeded. That story makes no sense on a spinning ball in infinite space. 

I have seen enough military satellite applications dealing with signal transmission angles, "m or beam hopping" as we called it, and other military applications to totally blow your flat earth nonsense out of the water ... 

• LOL! 1

Dude there's been tons of former military and pilots come out and say they believe it's flat. So ill have to see the proof. Until then, there is simply no curve to speak of. Shouldn't be able to see hundreds of miles of flat plane on a ball.  Their own curvature formula has been tested and demolished several times. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mav01 said:

......”Plus the bible is a geocentric book throughout. Im proud to say im seeing more and more pastors preaching flat earth. Gods alot closer to us than we think. Nimrod tried to reach heaven with a tower and nearly succeeded.”

😂😂😂😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please DO tell us Who nearly succeded in climbing a ladder, or anything else in the attempt to reach Heaven from Earth!!! This I GOTTA hear!😭

(The top is Your quote... The lower portion is mine!)

Obviously youve never researched flat earth bc boats and land going over the "horizon" was one of the first things busted when you look into. 

Search skunk bay time lapse if you want to see how water acts during different temperatures of day. Our zoom cameras are powerful enough to bring back ships after they supposedly go over a horizon. Tons of amature scientists and just regular people are going out to major lakes and testing the curve with the 8 inches per mile squared equation. Lasers and zoom cameras are seeing things that should be behind hundreds of feet of curve. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Obviously youve never researched flat earth bc boats and land going over the "horizon" was one of the first things busted when you look into. 

Search skunk bay time lapse if you want to see how water acts during different temperatures of day. Our zoom cameras are powerful enough to bring back ships after they supposedly go over a horizon. Tons of amature scientists and just regular people are going out to major lakes and testing the curve with the 8 inches per mile squared equation. Lasers and zoom cameras are seeing things that should be behind hundreds of feet of curve. 

If your "flat earth" hogwash is real, why don't one of you FE loons just go out to the "edge of the world" and take some pictures of it to show everybody? ... :rofl:

• SMH 1

36 minutes ago, mav01 said:

If the earth was flat, "line of sight" communications transmissions would work from one end of the earth to the other.  It doesn't work because of the curvature of the earth, that's why multiple satellites are required to "M Hop" the signal through multiple satellites in different orbits around the earth.  Some satellites are geosynchronous and some are not .... the ones that aren't only work as the earth rotates through their range of transmission ... this easily disproves the "flat earth" nonsense .... 

• SMH 1

If the earth was flat, we should be able to see Mt Everest, K2 or any other large mountain with a powerful telescopic lenses from Kansas, or anywhere else in the United States .... we can't because of the curvature of the earth ... 

• Thanks 1

Believe me, theres people that want to go to Antarctica and explore, but it just happens to be the only place on complete lock down. Other than one designated spot. 

Who told you that satellites are what's bouncing signals? If there is a molten glass like dome or firmament  (as the bible says) then why couldn't they bounce signals off of that to land based towers? Ive never seen an actual satellite other than cgi in space. Never anything shown of them being built on earth despite there being "thousands". 

Our atmosphere is only partially see through. The lower 7 miles of atmosphere is considerably thicker than the thin atmosphere above it. More gases, water elements and oxygen. Thats why its harder to breathe the higher we go. Also why we can see so much further vertically than we can horizontally. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic