Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

Believe me, theres people that want to go to Antarctica and explore, but it just happens to be the only place on complete lock down. Other than one designated spot. 

Who told you that satellites are what's bouncing signals? If there is a molten glass like dome or firmament  (as the bible says) then why couldn't they bounce signals off of that to land based towers? Ive never seen an actual satellite other than cgi in space. Never anything shown of them being built on earth despite there being "thousands". 

I was very involved with satellite tracking during my military career ... we used multiple satellites positioned around the world to "M hop" signals because of the curvature of the earth.  That wouldn't be necessary if the world was flat ... if you could watch the satellite tracking that I was involved with you would see the absolute folly of the "flat earth" nonsense ...

Id have to see it to believe it. Ive heard too many satellite workers talk about needing to run hundreds of miles  of underwater fiber optic cables to make everything work. I dont doubt the military has all kinds of drones and balloons as high up as possible. But never seen an actual satellite other than small ones that recently crashed that were attached to weather balloons. 

6 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If your "flat earth" hogwash is real, why don't one of you FE loons just go out to the "edge of the world" and take some pictures of it to show everybody? ... :rofl:

That’s Exactly what I’ve been asking this loon to do, but he keeps dodging like the Hildabeast dodges a Congressional subpoena.....

A689202D-2A8F-476A-96DF-18DE2D9901FA.jpeg

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, mav01 said:

Id have to see it to believe it. Ive heard too many satellite workers talk about needing to run hundreds of miles  of underwater fiber optic cables to make everything work. I dont doubt the military has all kinds of drones and balloons as high up as possible. But never seen an actual satellite other than small ones that recently crashed that were attached to weather balloons. 

Boy, you are dumber than a box of rocks.  I'm not talking about balloons or drones, I'm talking about satellites that are in orbit ... some geosynchronous and some that aren't.  I can see this is way over your head, that's probably why you have so easily swallowed the "flat earth"  :BS: ...  :bait:  ... hook, line and sinker ...

• Thanks 1

I know exactly what you think satellites are because mainstream is all over satellites, space, nasa, mars, etc. It's ok,  most ex Military have a hard time coping with government lies. Hard headed and doesn't care about how many times nasa and their government lies to them, they still believe them over scripture. Very Sad 

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

I know exactly what you think satellites are because mainstream is all over satellites, space, nasa, mars, etc. It's ok,  most ex Military have a hard time coping with government lies. Hard headed and doesn't care about how many times nasa and their government lies to them, they still believe them over scripture. Very Sad 

All

We are asking is for . One. Photo. Of. The . EDGE..... If the Earth is Flat, that means there is an EDGE; a point where it ENDS... & there is Nothing below.... Please us with Proof, or else pick up your crayons, & sit there & eat your graham crackers, sonny boy !😂

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, mav01 said:

I am what you call "ex Military" ... I had hands on experience with satellite tracking and positioning data and have seen first hand how it works.  I have zero reason to lie or hide anything .... What I saw confirms without a doubt that the earth is in fact not flat.   It is easily provable with how satellite communications work .... 

You have also not answered my point about if the earth was flat, why we can't see Mt Everest, K2 or any other large mountain with a powerful telescopic lenses from Kansas, or anywhere else in the United States .... I say again, we can't because of the curvature of the earth ... 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I am what you call "ex Military" ... I had hands on experience with satellite tracking and positioning data and have seen first hand how it works.  I have zero reason to lie or hide anything .... What I saw confirms without a doubt that the earth is in fact not flat.   It is easily provable with how satellite communications work .... 

You have also not answered my point about if the earth was flat, why we can't see Mt Everest, K2 or any other large mountain with a powerful telescopic lenses from Kansas, or anywhere else in the United States .... I say again, we can't because of the curvature of the earth ... 

Pay him no mind, kirt... he’s nuttier than a trainload of Payday bars....

• LOL! 1

I never said you were lying about working with satellites in military. Im saying the military was lying to you about the shape of the earth. 

I answered you about why you cant see mt everest etc. Read up, about the atmosphere and why you can only see so far. Has nothing to do with curve(which for some reason cannot and has not ever been found or measured) 

1 minute ago, mav01 said:

I never said you were lying about working with satellites in military. Im saying the military was lying to you about the shape of the earth. 

I answered you about why you cant see mt everest etc. Read up, about the atmosphere and why you can only see so far. Has nothing to do with curve(which for some reason cannot and has not ever been found or measured) 

The military didn't lie to me about the shape of the earth ... I saw the data first hand ... line of sight transmissions only work for a limited distance .... those distances are easily measured and the trajectories, angles and distance can be measured by azimuthal projection ... when you put it all together, it proves the curvature of the earth .... so yes, the curvature of the earth has been measured .... 

If anyone is lying, it's whoever fed you the garbage about the atmosphere blocking the line of sight.  We have powerful telescopic lenses and laser technology that can penetrate our atmosphere.  You can't see Mt Everest or K2 from Kansas, not because of some silly atmospheric nonsense, you can't see them because they are on the other side of the earth ... LOL ...

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, mav01 said:

The abyss is underneath us. Not on the edge.. Theres no measurable curvature at all. Take away nasa's cgi and artists renditions we would all naturally assume it's flat and doesn't move. Water always seeks its own level. Theres quite a few flat earth views from up high now (with no fish eye lens).  

EnclosedEarth.jpg

hebrew-bible-flat-earth.jpg

Funny stuff right there .... I don't care who you are ... :rofl:

• LOL! 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:16 PM, mav01 said:

Yes it is! How come only former freemasons or military hierchy are part of the 500 thats been to space? Former Nazis and American occultest are the ones that started the space n rocket program 

There have also been ordinary citizens along on some of the space missions ... not just the people you say have gone and seen it ... nice try again, no cigar ....

Me and the millions around the world that are waking up everyday huh? We all had to go through tons of research before we believed such an outrageous claim. Most wont spend the time trying to debunk it, but those that do are the ones that eventually turn into flat earthers. I didnt wana believe it and didnt for 2 years. But the evidence became so overwhelming after I kept trying to debunk it. If you dont spend the time looking at both sides then it wont change a life time of dis info. You have to put in the time, otherwise you will never believe me or anyone else. Heck, if not for the bible talking about a flat stationary earth with a moving sun and moon(and molten glass dome) then I probably still wouldn't believe it. But it all makes sense after you know its what god says it is too. Ill believe god no matter what cgi image nasa comes up with. 

Edited by mav01

A lot of people like you get caught up in cult like followings like this flat earth nonsense  ... some people are more susceptible to nonsense than others  ... once you drink the koolaid, it's hard to bring anyone back to reality ... all I can say is good luck with your flat earth bs ....  I'll stick to reality  ... if "they" ever give you permission to go out and see the "edge",  send me some pictures ... lol ... :rofl:

Edited by KirtFalcon
  • LOL! 1

38 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Me and the millions around the world that are waking up everyday huh? We all had to go through tons of research before we believed such an outrageous claim. Most wont spend the time trying to debunk it, but those that do are the ones that eventually turn into flat earthers. I didnt wana believe it and didnt for 2 years. But the evidence became so overwhelming after I kept trying to debunk it. If you dont spend the time looking at both sides then it wont change a life time of dis info. You have to put in the time, otherwise you will never believe me or anyone else. Heck, if not for the bible talking about a flat stationary earth with a moving sun and moon(and molten glass dome) then I probably still wouldn't believe it. But it all makes sense after you know its what god says it is too. Ill believe god no matter what cgi image nasa comes up with. 

God never said ANYTHING about the earth being flat....you misapply His Word here as you do in many other things........

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

A lot of people like you get caught up in cult like followings like this flat earth nonsense  ... some people are more susceptible to nonsense than others  ... once you drink the koolaid, it's hard to bring anyone back to reality ... all I can say is good luck with your flat earth bs ....  I'll stick to reality  ... if "they" ever give you permission to go out and see the "edge",  send me some pictures ... lol ... :rofl:

:rofl:

Revelation 12:9–10

And the great dragon was thrown down, the ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 

So if Satan has deceived the whole world, is it the minority like myself or the mainstream view on Christianity and the globe thats been deceived? We all have been living in lies and deceptions put in place by satan and his angels through secret societies for millennia. 

19 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Satan HAS deceived every single person on the globe who has ever lived as far as the plan of salvation....the shape of the earth has nothing to do with that, so you are speaking irrelevancies......

We all know the wages of sin by now. Satan tries to lie about this to an extent, but he doesn't need to.  We already sin and try not to think about the repercussions. He takes many more souls by deceiving masses about evolution, big bang, and the coming fake alien invasion. The best way to convince that all this is true? Create a fake globe and infinite universe, with fake planets(wondering stars). Make us feel like insignificant specs of dust in an ever expanding universe. Had we took the bible literally we would know we were God's footstool and the sun, moon and stars were created for US. AND the firmament above declares gods here watching and is his handywork(his proof of creation). If this was mainstream, there would be NO atheist, and less souls for poor ole satan. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic