Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, mav01 said:

The edge is Antarctica. Only a north pole and polaris..imagine a circular dinner plate with ice all around the edges keeping in the water. The U.N logo is a good example. Notice it also has 33 segments. They love that number. Antarctica is missing as well( bc its the outer ice wall, not a true continent) 

un-logo-united-nations-logo-pictures.jpg

The UN logo proves nothing except they are a bunch of political hacks wanting to drain money and power from the United States  ....

On 1/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, mav01 said:

Believe me, theres people that want to go to Antarctica and explore, but it just happens to be the only place on complete lock down. Other than one designated spot. 

Who told you that satellites are what's bouncing signals? If there is a molten glass like dome or firmament  (as the bible says) then why couldn't they bounce signals off of that to land based towers? Ive never seen an actual satellite other than cgi in space. Never anything shown of them being built on earth despite there being "thousands". 

:rofl: ...  

3 hours ago, mav01 said:

Typical flat earthers meme that proves nothing.  

I used to know a couple of SR-71 Blackbird pilots who flew numerous global arial reconnaissance missions.  I got to see hundreds of their downloaded arial photos during command center briefings ... just one of their recon missions makes your flat earth nonsense so laughable you would be gonged off the stage ....

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Typical flat earthers meme that proves nothing.  

I used to know a couple of SR-71 Blackbird pilots who flew numerous global arial reconnaissance missions.  I got to see hundreds of their downloaded arial photos during command center briefings ... just one of their recon missions makes your flat earth nonsense so laughable you would be gonged off the stage ....

I've seen footage too. So why is there tons of pilots and military that say it's flat now? If it was curved to a sphere and spinning like they claim, then we would know it. There would be no doubters because it would be so obvious. Heck, the first scientist (Piccard) to fly to the stratosphere, said it was flat with an up turned edge(Antarctica). He wasn't part of any occult group like Nasa or any military. He just wanted the truth. That's what science used to be about. Now we have scientism,  where truth and facts are optional depending on who's funding.  

12 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I've seen footage too. So why is there tons of pilots and military that say it's flat now? If it was curved to a sphere and spinning like they claim, then we would know it. There would be no doubters because it would be so obvious. Heck, the first scientist (Piccard) to fly to the stratosphere, said it was flat with an up turned edge(Antarctica). He wasn't part of any occult group like Nasa or any military. He just wanted the truth. That's what science used to be about. Now we have scientism,  where truth and facts are optional depending on who's funding.  

I don't know who is funding all this flat earth nonsense.  Evidently there are a lot of well funded propaganda groups out there, including 9 11 conspiracy theory nutcases ... Apparently, many of the top brass still serving and retiring from the military can't be trusted either ... especially those political "yes men" rising up through the Clinton and Obama administrations .... I do know that I have seen enough first hand military related applications to know the earth cannot be flat ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

So you still believe the official 9/11 story too? That's what got me started on finding my own truths. It was no doubt an inside job. If you believe otherwise,  then I could question if you are part of their system of deceit or are u really that gullible? 

23 minutes ago, mav01 said:

So you still believe the official 9/11 story too? That's what got me started on finding my own truths. It was no doubt an inside job. If you believe otherwise,  then I could question if you are part of their system of deceit or are u really that gullible? 

When something this large and complex happens, conspiracy theorists thrive on misinformation and much of it can seem very real .... I don't believe anything as devastating as 9/11 was purposely carried out by our government .... I do know our government has done some bad and inexplicable things in the past, like covering up the TWA flight 800 disaster ... but not 9/11 .... most of the stuff I have seen on the internet disputing the reality of that tragic chain of events is total nonsense ....

It was very hard to believe at first. It took tons of evidence to convince me back in the day.  I was still very much asleep to the whole Illuminati/military industrial complex  conspiracy. Now everything I ever questioned makes sense. It's scary and shocking  at first, but knowing hard truths are just the thing we need to realize the good truths as well. 

On 8/19/2020 at 1:32 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Damn shame I got to go to an article written by an atheist to shed some light. Nice read. Not for non believers. For believers you’re calling God a liar. You either believe the Bible or not. https://medium.com/@alexbeyman/what-does-the-bible-say-about-the-shape-of-the-earth-part-1-e427e10c475f

Gotquestions.org is a good place to search. People have questions the Bible has answers. 
While the Bible does not teach that the earth is flat, neither does the Bible explicitly teach that the earth is spherical. Some passages do allow for a spherical earth, such as Job 26:7 and Isaiah 40:22. In any event, the Bible is far from affirming a naïve or unscientific understanding of the earth and the solar system. There is simply no basis for the charge that the Bible teaches a flat earth. Passages that seem to present a flat earth can all be explained when correctly understood.
https://www.gotquestions.org/flat-earth-Bible.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

question for my flat earth friends.
Has all this social distancing pushed you over the edge yet?

I don't social distance and there is a dome(Molten looking glass) (Job)(Firmament)(Genesis, Psalm, Daniel) so there's no way to go over the edge. But nice joke. Made me chuckle. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mav01 said:

I don't social distance and there is a dome(Molten looking glass) (Job)(Firmament)(Genesis, Psalm, Daniel) so there's no way to go over the edge. But nice joke. Made me chuckle. 

You need to go click on that gotquestions link I posted. or this one https://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

Glad you liked the joke, I told that joke to a guy on Facebook and he defriended me over it.

2 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

You need to go click on that gotquestions link I posted. or this one https://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c015.html

Glad you liked the joke, I told that joke to a guy on Facebook and he defriended me over it.

I clicked on it the other day. He doesn't cover very many flat earth leaning scriptures. Only the ones that had to do with "corners of the earth"  and "Ends of the Earth". Then uses 2 that could apply to both. (hanging on nothing and circle of the earth.) Circle isn't a sphere and the flat earth map is circular. 

There's over 100 other scriptures that points towards a flat - motionless-domed earth. 

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

I clicked on it the other day. He doesn't cover very many flat earth leaning scriptures. Only the ones that had to do with "corners of the earth"  and "Ends of the Earth". Then uses 2 that could apply to both. (hanging on nothing and circle of the earth.) Circle isn't a sphere and the flat earth map is circular. 

There's over 100 other scriptures that points towards a flat - motionless-domed earth. 

I have read the Bible and never once thought the world is flat. 

4 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

I have read the Bible and never once thought the world is flat. 

Me neither,  the first time I read it. I remember a lot didn't seem to make sense then either. After knowing what I do now, it makes perfect sense when I re-read it. Not limited to the flat earth scriptures either. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic