Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

10 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🌍🌏🌎☀️ I still want to see The Edge, Mav01.🙄

These loons make Hank Johnson look like a Genius!😂

Don't be like most other globe heads that just use ad-hominems. You're better than that. 

There is no edge.. Theres a 200-500 ft ice wall surrounding the "pond". Then hundreds of miles of icy mountain range before what's finally the "looking glass"  firmament. (ever watch the TRUE-man Show?) He hit an edge that he couldn't even tell was an edge. " We believe the reality in which we're presented". 

Most fe'rs don't really understand any more than the physical aspect of a flat domed Terra Firma(snow globe) . Its really much more complicated. I like to just call it a flat plane of existence. I'm more anti-globe than Flat Earther. I mean it's obviously flat and motionless, but there's alot of discovery remaining (mainly spiritual and frequency) for those of us that are brainwashed from birth and not a part of the elite.  

I'm not saying the elite know everything. I believe they know the basics of the true world and things deemed secret knowledge, but they also arent getting their info from the true father. Their father slips in lies from time to time to keep them in his grasp. 

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Don't be like most other globe heads that just use ad-hominems. You're better than that. 

There is no edge.. Theres a 200-500 ft ice wall surrounding the "pond". Then hundreds of miles of icy mountain range before what's finally the "looking glass"  firmament. (ever watch the TRUE-man Show?) He hit an edge that he couldn't even tell was an edge. " We believe the reality in which we're presented". 

Most fe'rs don't really understand any more than the physical aspect of a flat domed Terra Firma(snow globe) . Its really much more complicated. I like to just call it a flat plane of existence. I'm more anti-globe than Flat Earther. I mean it's obviously flat and motionless, but there's alot of discovery remaining (mainly spiritual and frequency) for those of us that are brainwashed from birth and not a part of the elite.  

I'm not saying the elite know everything. I believe they know the basics of the true world and things deemed secret knowledge, but they also arent getting their info from the true father. Their father slips in lies from time to time to keep them in his grasp. 

Here’s where I get hung up; You say that there are soldiers guarding the supposed “Edge” or “Flat pane of existence”, or whatever... This Surely can’t be True, because Surely Indigenous tribes of Inuit people would have Been to the edge & told others about it until it became widely known about and previous expeditions would have successfully seen it for themselves. Further, Why all of the secrecy about it to begin with? Also, & this is just my own observation of the folks speaking in the video you provided all came across (at least to me) to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal...😜

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Here’s where I get hung up; You say that there are soldiers guarding the supposed “Edge” or “Flat pane of existence”, or whatever... This Surely can’t be True, because Surely Indigenous tribes of Inuit people would have Been to the edge & told others about it until it became widely known about and previous expeditions would have successfully seen it for themselves. Further, Why all of the secrecy about it to begin with? Also, & this is just my own observation of the folks speaking in the video you provided all came across (at least to me) to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal...😜

I've seen some globe believing Physicist and Astro-nots that seem more off than these guys you mentioned. Does that prove anything either way?

I will say that I didn't agree with how one of those guys answered a question. Although he wasn't necessarily wrong. 

It's very simple as to why they hide our true reality. I've answered this several times in this very topic discussion. 

49 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Did I say ice wall? I meant butter wall..

Take a billion cows to make enough butter to build your “butter wall” all the way around the pancake Earth you are talking about... I’m afraid you got shorted a few fries, yourself.😧🥴

28 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Take a billion cows to make enough butter to build your “butter wall” all the way around the pancake Earth you are talking about... I’m afraid you got shorted a few fries, yourself.😧🥴

Ikr.. I always get shorted fries at the drive through it seems. I'm glad others are taking notice! It's a fry conspiracy! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mav01 said:

I've seen some globe believing Physicist and Astro-nots that seem more off than these guys you mentioned. Does that prove anything either way?

I will say that I didn't agree with how one of those guys answered a question. Although he wasn't necessarily wrong. 

It's very simple as to why they hide our true reality. I've answered this several times in this very topic discussion. 

I knew two SR-71 pilots back in my Air Force days that have flown dozens of missions circumnavigating the round earth  ... I've seen their reconnaissance tape videos that blow your flat earth BS out of the water ... 

You belong to a group of brainwashed loons who have cooked up all sorts of ridiculous propaganda and sell it to the gullible loons who you are able to BS with your ridiculous madness ....

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I knew two SR-71 pilots back in my Air Force days that have flown dozens of missions circumnavigating the round earth  ... I've seen their reconnaissance tape videos that blow your flat earth BS out of the water ... 

You belong to a group of brainwashed loons who have cooked up all sorts of ridiculous propaganda and sell it to the gullible loons who you are able to BS with your ridiculous madness ....

If that kind of stuff you mention is out there, then why don't they show us and end the discussion?  Ive seen several videos of planes/jets too and it definitely didn't look like a ball. Neil Degrasse Tyson even claims that the curve is not visible in aircraft,but some still claim they see the curve.

Instead, NASA is caught in lie after lie and non sense excuses. If it were that simple, would be no need to keep lying and faking images of earth. Yes I'm one of the few(millions instead of billions) that choose common sense over brainwashing school systems and propaganda machines.  So many easy things to debunk in the globe now, but for some reason it doesn't click for most. Even good Christians choose the belief of man over their god. "Let God be true and every man be a liar."

On 3/19/2021 at 9:01 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

This lead Astro Not straight up got no fries at all...Turns out he was just after the toy!

8 hours ago, mav01 said:

If that kind of stuff you mention is out there, then why don't they show us and end the discussion?  Ive seen several videos of planes/jets too and it definitely didn't look like a ball. Neil Degrasse Tyson even claims that the curve is not visible in aircraft,but some still claim they see the curve.

Instead, NASA is caught in lie after lie and non sense excuses. If it were that simple, would be no need to keep lying and faking images of earth. Yes I'm one of the few(millions instead of billions) that choose common sense over brainwashing school systems and propaganda machines.  So many easy things to debunk in the globe now, but for some reason it doesn't click for most. Even good Christians choose the belief of man over their god. "Let God be true and every man be a liar."

I could ask you the same questions  ... if this imaginary edge/ice wall is out there, then why don't they show us? .... why are they hiding it? ...

The raw footage of time elapsed cameras of an SR-71 would show an edge, if it existed  ....  it shows continuous land/water masses with no fairyland ending or ice wall ... thousands of military intelligence personnel and others have seen countless hours of these recon missions .... if the earth was flat, many would be chomping at the bit to let the cat out of the bag .... sadly, some are taken in by fraudulent wizardry claiming the earth is flat .... I have seen enough through satellite technology and other military intelligence that proves the flat earth nonsense is just that .... nonsense ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

11 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If the flat earth fantasy was true, President Trump would have told us!!!!! .... :rofl:

Just as flat earth was getting huge,  Trump creates another branch of military called The Space Force. Trump also started Operation Warp Speed to get a jab in every Americans arm.  He's simply another puppet that pretends to be anti- democrat and anti deep state. The good book says "we will know them by their fruit". He talks a good game which suits it's intended purpose, but at the end of the day his fruit will declare he has the same masters as the other high up politicians.

"The best way to defeat the opposition is to control it yourselves"

6 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Just as flat earth was getting huge,  Trump creates another branch of military called The Space Force. Trump also started Operation Warp Speed to get a jab in every Americans arm.  He's simply another puppet that pretends to be anti- democrat and anti deep state. The good book says "we will know them by their fruit". He talks a good game which suits it's intended purpose, but at the end of the day his fruit will declare he has the same masters as the other high up politicians.

No jabs in These Arms.🤨👌

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No jabs in These Arms.🤨👌

I wholeheartedly believe the jab is step one of the Mark. It inputs an operating system that prepares the way to sync to 5G technology. Which explains why Trump found time to sign a major 5g bill last March in the midst of all the chaos.

That's why they absolutely need people to get it or be labeled outcasts.  It's not the Mark by itself and doesn't mean you are now a lost soul. Definitely bad for our health however.  I do believe they will use it to help change our DNA once the system is up and running. Then comes the 060606 Microsoft patent for human implantable cryptocurrency.  Maybe here it will not mesh(iron & clay) . Which is why they may need us to reject christ first. The power that dwells within us to be the temple of god will need to be demolished to create a new race(the original in many ways from genesis one). Perhaps this is the abomination of desolation? 

Who knows where things will really go from here. I do know for a fact the jab is bad news and plays a very important role in their coming infrastructure.

7 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I wholeheartedly believe the jab is step one of the Mark. It inputs an operating system that prepares the way to sync to 5G technology. Which explains why Trump found time to sign a major 5g bill last March in the midst of all the chaos.

That's why they absolutely need people to get it or be labeled outcasts.  It's not the Mark by itself and doesn't mean you are now a lost soul. Definitely bad for our health however.  I do believe they will use it to help change our DNA once the system is up and running. Then comes the 060606 Microsoft patent for human implantable cryptocurrency.  Maybe here it will not mesh(iron & clay) . Which is why they may need us to reject christ first. The power that dwells within us to be the temple of god will need to be demolished to create a new race(the original in many ways from genesis one). Perhaps this is the abomination of desolation? 

Who knows where things will really go from here. I do know for a fact the jab is bad news and plays a very important role in their coming infrastructure.

Here, we agree...✝️🙏❤️

10 hours ago, mav01 said:

The Space Force was badly needed to stay on the cutting edge of military technology.  You are just another of the many false prophets spewing nonsense to anyone who will listen ....

On 3/22/2021 at 8:27 AM, KirtFalcon said:

The Space Force was badly needed to stay on the cutting edge of military technology.  You are just another of the many false prophets spewing nonsense to anyone who will listen ....

I wouldn't be a false prophet, I would be a false teacher. Both are in the bible. It says we shall know them by their fruit. I try to bring people to Christ from every aspect of what I "spew ".  Also says, some will see but not see, and hear but not hear. So to some, I'm wasting my energy.. Most will chose the broad path over the narrow. 

14 hours ago, mav01 said:

I wouldn't be a false prophet, I would be a false teacher. Both are in the bible. It says we shall know them by their fruit. I try to bring people to Christ from every aspect of what I "spew ".  Also says, some will see but not see, and hear but not hear. So to some, I'm wasting my energy.. Most will chose the broad path over the narrow. 

I am a Christian  ...  on the narrow path .... there are many like you perverting the truth and using the bible to try and justify your scientific nonsense .... I have seen firsthand tangible evidence that completely destroys your perverted internet based flat earth nonsense ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I am a Christian  ...  on the narrow path .... there are many like you perverting the truth and using the bible to try and justify your scientific nonsense .... I have seen firsthand tangible evidence that completely destroys your perverted internet based flat earth nonsense ....

I know of many former atheist (got that way from reading text books instead of Bibles) that are now saved Christians because they realized the earth is not a spinning globe. Thousands of people that wouldn't give God the time of day because of all the lies being shoved down our throats since childhood. 

On the flip side, millions  born Into Christian families that are now atheist or very luke warm since they've been indoctrinated for so long. "My people perish for lack of knowledge". It's not that they don't crave truth, the truth has been perverted by Satan for so long its hard to decifer. That was done on purpose. We see that Satan was given dominion of Earth and material things until he's judged. Which is why we must be spiritual beings in christ. With us knowing Satan has been on earth for thousands of years spreading his lies through the world's wealth everyday he's been here.  Which is just another reason to not believe anything we see on mainstream Tv. The elites also own and operate major web organizations like Google and Facebook. If Flat earth went along with the satanic agenda, being such a big perversion, then why does Google shadow ban it and push all the fe debunk channels to the top? Anybody that's waited this long to research, now must first make it through another round of indoctrination to get there. 

You can be a real Christian and the true reality of earth has no bearing on your salvation. However, geocentric earth only bears good fruit when compared to the heliocentric model. Geo helps pull God toward you while Helio works to repel and hide God. Helio is more Christian Sun worship like Sunday sabbaths.

God made the heavens and the Earth on day one. We didn't see the sun arrive until day four. It was put here as a light source for us. Was never meant to be the center of creation. Scientist tell us the sun's gravity holds us in place as we revolve around it. And they tell us the sun is much older than the earth. So do you believe the Bible or high paid scientists?  "let God be true and every man a liar."  We often see science with an obvious agenda trying to claim we are mere accidents put here from a big bang and evolution. One day that will be so widely accepted that creationist will be mocked like flat earthers. It's already happening. At one time, both were the widely accepted beliefs. Christianity must learn to stand up for their beliefs and not let so called "experts" swoop in and change the hearts and minds of men.

One would only expect most people of latter day Babylon to have a form of Christianity that is non-biblical. 

24 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I know of many former atheist (got that way from reading text books instead of Bibles) that are now saved Christians because they realized the earth is not a spinning globe. Thousands of people that wouldn't give God the time of day because of all the lies being shoved down our throats since childhood. 

On the flip side, millions  born Into Christian families that are now atheist or very luke warm since they've been indoctrinated for so long. "My people perish for lack of knowledge". It's not that they don't crave truth, the truth has been perverted by Satan for so long its hard to decifer. That was done on purpose. We see that Satan was given dominion of Earth and material things until he's judged. Which is why we must be spiritual beings in christ. With us knowing Satan has been on earth for thousands of years spreading his lies through the world's wealth everyday he's been here.  Which is just another reason to not believe anything we see on mainstream Tv. The elites also own and operate major web organizations like Google and Facebook. If Flat earth went along with the satanic agenda, being such a big perversion, then why does Google shadow ban it and push all the fe debunk channels to the top? Anybody that's waited this long to research, now must first make it through another round of indoctrination to get there. 

You can be a real Christian and the true reality of earth has no bearing on your salvation. However, geocentric earth only bears good fruit when compared to the heliocentric model. One helps pull God to you while the other works to repel and hide God. 

Sadly, you have fallen into the very trap you described ....

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic