Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's like I'm speaking to a wall..Outer space does not exist...Look up at your ceiling lights and tell me the shape of your floor..The billiard balls are round so the pool table must be as well?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

It's like I'm speaking to a wall..Outer space does not exist...Look up at your ceiling lights and tell me the shape of your floor..The billiard balls are round so the pool table must be as well?

:rofl: .....

2 hours ago, mav01 said:

If outer space doesnt exist, then what’s up/out there? 
What then are the heavens in your opinion?

5 hours ago, trashyhound said:

If outer space doesnt exist, then what’s up/out there? 
What then are the heavens in your opinion?

Even NASA now admits that we cant go past low earth orbit(astronauts). Guess the guy forgot we went to the moon.?

A guy sent a small rocket up with a camera on it. It hit the firmament and came to a screeching halt before falling back to earth.  Right as it begins its plummet we can catch a glimpse of the moon far off in the distance. It was supposed to be over Australia at the time, on the complete other side of the ball and not visible.

The planets(derived from wandering stars)and stars are all in the firmament( rotates around a fixed stationary earth)and are for signs and seasons. Telescopes clearly show them to ALL look like lights dancing in water.  Which makes sense because god separated the waters above from the waters below. The ancient hebrew model depicts literal flood gates on the firmament. 

The heavens are in sections. Nimrod wanted to reach the 2nd heaven so he built the Tower of Babel. God destroyed it and confounded the languages because they were literally going to reach their goal. This story makes no sense on a magical spinning ball corkscrewing through infinite space. Many things make no sense in the bible if you believe the deception.  Which is the main reason for the lie in my opinion. It really is a "soul" lure system.

So many things they try to explain away but it still makes no sense. We can see Mercury and Venus at night when they are supposed to be between us and the sun. The moon completes its moonth orbit every 28 days. Meaning 14 straight days on the night side and 14 on the day side. The moon is visible every night except for the occasional new moon phase.  The bible says it's a night light..So which one makes more sense? That's just a small bit. What about the moon emitting a cold plasma beam? Science says that's reflected sun light. Bible says she gives her own light.

I could go on and on..and have...Just go back to beginning of this thread. I feel ashamed to have ever believed such foolishness. I mean, just thinking about both models unbiasedly, which one sounds the craziest?

14 hours ago, mav01 said:

So many things they try to explain away but it still makes no sense. We can see Mercury and Venus at night when they are supposed to be between us and the sun. The moon completes its moonth orbit every 28 days. Meaning 14 straight days on the night side and 14 on the day side. The moon is visible every night except for the occasional new moon phase.  The bible says it's a night light..So which one makes more sense? That's just a small bit. What about the moon emitting a cold plasma beam? Science says that's reflected sun light. Bible says she gives her own light.

I could go on and on..and have...Just go back to beginning of this thread. I feel ashamed to have ever believed such foolishness. I mean, just thinking about both models unbiasedly, which one sounds the craziest?

Appreciate the detailed response. I for one haven’t heard or studied much on the subject. Really fascinating. 

i know you catch a ton of grief on here about being far fetched but I’m also aware enough to know that most of the folks on the right side of controversies in history were considered lunatics at some point. Congrats i guess?!?

36 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Appreciate the detailed response. I for one haven’t heard or studied much on the subject. Really fascinating. 

i know you catch a ton of grief on here about being far fetched but I’m also aware enough to know that most of the folks on the right side of controversies in history were considered lunatics at some point. Congrats i guess?!?

The true earth model is usually the last "conspiracy" people can grasp. I was already deep down the rabbit hole of truth concerning the luciferian elites and their agendas and it STILL took me 2 years of off and on studies to finally know 100% without a doubt that the globe is a lie. I was deeply indoctrinated just like the rest of us, so who am I to judge others who aren't aware? I refused to believe it myself and laughed at the idea.

I see some ridiculous claims about flat earthers. Like; they dont really think that, they just want to belong to something, or in a scheme to make money..Everyone I know of became one by trying to debunk it themselves. That's the only way it will happen.  You have to be invested with your own time and energy. Being "normal" takes a backseat to just wanting to know the truth of our reality..

It's easier to be deceived than to convince someone they have been deceived.

I know I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I get a strange peace by getting mocked in the name of truth. Just the other day I received an alert at 226am.  The lord had me immediately look it up. Another one of those "crazy" things that most people dont understand.

Screenshot_20210710-105936_Chrome.jpg

20210710_110237.jpg

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mav01 said:

Your goofy mumbo jumbo ....

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic