Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

Hang in there Mav01, lots of folks in history considered crazy until they were proven right! 

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. – Arthur Schopenhauer

95AA6218-6939-4421-B7D9-7FA41D255585.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 12:54 PM, Mavchamp said:

Lmaoooooo 

That’s really all I can say 

I did same thing after realizing what I used to believe was so crazy. Which is why they start teaching it to us when our imagination is running wild. After all, we believe in Santa, tooth fairy and Easter bunny around the same time.

6 minutes ago, mav01 said:

After all, we believe in Santa, tooth fairy and Easter bunny around the same time.

I DID believe in all of those at one time….but then I grew up and learned mathematics, physics, chemistry and other sciences.

There are basic laws that are irrefutable in math and science that drive the physical universe. They cannot be undone or unexplained.

The smartest people to have ever walked this Earth can rarely agree on much of anything.  But there ARE things that 99.99999% CAN agree.  And it’s those basic laws of thermodynamics and gravity and motion, speed, etc etc etc.

Anyone can find a detractor on anything if you look hard enough.  The thirst for online clicks is powerful. 

For some… the thirst for fame is a higher priority than good science. 

And for the record,,,, if I still believed in Santa, the tooth fairy, or the Easter bunny given the evidence…. Then I’d be labeled crazy.  

37 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

I DID believe in all of those at one time….but then I grew up and learned mathematics, physics, chemistry and other sciences.

There are basic laws that are irrefutable in math and science that drive the physical universe. They cannot be undone or unexplained.

The smartest people to have ever walked this Earth can rarely agree on much of anything.  But there ARE things that 99.99999% CAN agree.  And it’s those basic laws of thermodynamics and gravity and motion, speed, etc etc etc.

Anyone can find a detractor on anything if you look hard enough.  The thirst for online clicks is powerful. 

For some… the thirst for fame is a higher priority than good science. 

And for the record,,,, if I still believed in Santa, the tooth fairy, or the Easter bunny given the evidence…. Then I’d be labeled crazy.  

Chemistry is basically the only science you mentioned. Anybody can come up with equations to help explain their hypothesis of why things happen in nature. Theres a reason they try to combine math with science. It's easier to manipulate because after all, correct math is true.  

What about the things that cant be tested in nature? Well first they come up with their model, then try to build a foundation around it. Even if the model is faulty. 

The math doesnt add up when it comes to things like finding curvature. So they just dont teach in those areas. What about no tests being able to show that large bodies of water at rest can curve? What about all the failed tests that were designed to find the spin? Why are most of these people that just happen to come up with these faulty foundations all a part of occult mysticism? Research Newton and Cavendish. 

quote-today-s-scientists-have-substituted-mathematics-for-experiments-and-they-wander-off-nikola-tesla-29-23-43.jpg

• LOL! 1

Just like I don’t take my medical advice from a veterinarian…. I don’t take my scientific advice from a Jesuit (or priest or pastor etc etc). 

And I say that as a Christian.

Anyone that that discounts physics, thermodynamics and other sciences loses all credibility. 

Denying science is an even bigger reach than atheists have denying God.

The two are not diametrically opposed to one another.  But people are. 

2 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Just like I don’t take my medical advice from a veterinarian…. I don’t take my scientific advice from a Jesuit (or priest or pastor etc etc). 

And I say that as a Christian.

Anyone that that discounts physics, thermodynamics and other sciences loses all credibility. 

Denying science is an even bigger reach than atheists have denying God.

The two are not diametrically opposed to bother other.  But people are. 

We don't deny science,  we discount contradictions in science by people who teach us mostly to regurgitate and very little on critical thinking. When people like the Rockefellers gain control of the education system through private funding, we should begin to ask ourselves why.

The Jesuit wasnt a flat earther. He was just making a point that the bible is not to be taken literally because it says we are flat/motionless with a dome firmament. Some of us say it is literal. Which is why they made sure to inform the reader when they were speaking in parables.

The Jesuits are the ones mostly responsible for getting things like this put in the education system in other parts of the world and the catholic schools. Back in 1892, 90 percent of the world went by the Gleason "scientifically accurate", FE map/model. It was in the mainstream encyclopedias as fact. They lie when they tell us that we've known it was a globe for 500 years. 500 years ago there were only small(but rich) sectors trying to build their foundation. 1904 is when John Rockefeller began his mass educational funding. By the 1920s we were split on the topic. 1930s theres newspaper articles on a few schools still persecuting the globe model as being a luciferian doctrine. By 1940, our biblical cosmology was officially dead. Now it's close to the end, when the lord says that all things that were hidden must be revealed.

Atheistic beliefs would not be such a big thing these days if not for this massive influx of "science". All ancient civilizations believed in god or gods because they were aware of our true cosmology.  You cant deny a creator knowing we live under a firmament. This life is way more than just eat, sleep, die. We are in a battle to keep our soul. Satan is having a field day(or century)with this deception.

Even top members of our own CIA are on record stating, "we'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." So at the very least, our own government has a program thats meant to greatly deceive its citizens. If you were tasked with this agenda,  what would be your best avenues of deception? Probably the educational system and tell-lie-vision "programming"? NASA ?(caught in dozens of lies) 

“we discount contradictions in science by people who teach us mostly to regurgitate and very little on critical thinking”

Pot. Meet kettle.

What about the contradictions in the Bible?  Even theologians agree there are scriptures that contradict each other.   But people’s heads spin off their necks if you mention them.  

And no one regurgitates what they have been taught with very little critical thinking better than a religious fanatic.   Of ANY religion.  

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

C0254FE1-3ED4-4B2D-82BD-881C742E978F.jpeg

This is just one of many things that lead true critical thinkers to the truth. They shadow ban and censor regular flat earth truthers, and promote the "flat earth society" in the mainstream. The flat earth society has long been controlled opposition.

Placing it towards the top of the search results, baiting the lazy researchers to go to that website first. They combine a few truths with crazy nonsense that none of us believe. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself." Just as JFK also mentioned in his secret society speech. "Their tactics include infiltration instead of invasion." 

It's so obvious. How can people not discern truth anymore?  Who is the father of lies that deceives the whole world? A true Christian doesnt pick certain parts of the bible to believe and others to ignore. You're either All In or All out in Gods eyes. I used to be the same way until looking further into the parts that are usually misunderstood. 

If satan can tear apart Genesis 1 (like hes done with corrupted science), then hes officially turned you away from believing the rest of the bible. This serpent is a sly one. Hes the "god of this world" after all. 

Screenshot_20210901-175715_Gallery.jpg

15 minutes ago, mav01 said:

This is just one of many things that lead true critical thinkers :rofl:to the truth. They shadow ban and censor regular flat earth truthers, and promote the "flat earth society" in the mainstream. The flat earth society has long been controlled opposition.

Placing it towards the top of the search results, baiting the lazy researchers to go to that website first. They combine a few truths with crazy nonsense that none of us believe. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it yourself." Just as JFK also mentioned in his secret society speech. "Their tactics include infiltration instead of invasion." 

It's so obvious. How can people not discern truth anymore?  Who is the father of lies that deceives the whole world? A true Christian doesnt pick certain parts of the bible to believe and others to ignore. You're either All In or All out in Gods eyes. I used to be the same way until looking further into the parts that are usually misunderstood. 

If satan can tear apart Genesis 1 (like hes done with corrupted science), then hes officially turned you away from believing the rest of the bible. This serpent is a sly one. Hes the "god of this world" after all. 

Screenshot_20210901-175715_Gallery.jpg

th.jpeg-8.jpg

Call me crazy. Call me a loon. We live in a stationary realm. Firmament above. No infinite universe. We are special made in our Father’s image. You either get it or you don’t. If you don’t that’s fine. NASA can’t even keep their stories straight. All in all, it doesn’t matter. Put your faith in our Father and our Savior, treat people good, and the rest will take care of its self. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Call me crazy. Call me a loon. We live in a stationary realm. Firmament above. No infinite universe. We are special made in our Father’s image. You either get it or you don’t. If you don’t that’s fine. NASA can’t even keep their stories straight. All in all, it doesn’t matter. Put your faith in our Father and our Savior, treat people good, and the rest will take care of its self. 

Are you feeling well?

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic