Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

1 minute ago, mav01 said:

We all know the wages of sin by now. Satan tries to lie about this to an extent, but he doesn't need to.  We already sin and try not to think about the repercussions. He takes many more souls by deceiving masses about evolution, big bang, and the coming fake alien invasion. The best way to convince that all this is true? Create a fake globe and infinite universe, with fake planets(wondering stars). Make us feel like insignificant specs of dust in an ever expanding universe. Had we took the bible literally we would know we were God's footstool and the sun, moon and stars were created for US. AND the firmament above declares gods here watching and is his handywork(his proof of creation). If this was mainstream, there would be NO atheist, and less souls for poor ole satan. 

So is immersion in water necessary for your salvation??? 

Does Science Know Anything Not Revealed in God’s Word?

By: Jim Crews

We hear all the time in the news about some new scientific discovery that is going to shake the world as we know it. Scientists are always “finding” things out that were previously unknown. This brings to our mind a question: does science know anything that has not already been revealed in God’s Word. Today, we will seek to answer that question by searching the Scriptures.

Biology is the study of life and the origins of life. It is divided into many different subsets such as zoology, paleontology, botany, etc. Each of these seeks to find the origins of life and how life has changed over the centuries. However, none of them seek the Scriptural TRUTH about these questions and instead rely on man’s lies.

Those who work in the science of biology will have us believe that the earth was formed over 10 billion years ago and that life sprang up from nothing. They then will have us believe that once life sprang up from nothing, it began to evolve into newer life forms. Now I hope we are all well enough versed in the Scriptures to see that this is an outright lie.

The people who espouse this lie have absolutely ZERO evidence to back any of it up. They will show fossils and other things and claim that they are evidence of their lie. However, not one fossile has ever been discovered that showed a transitional form. What is a transitional form? That is a fish becoming a crocodile or an ape becoming a man. Not a single one.

Their system to date fossils is flawed as well. The people who claim that carbon dating is accurate and reliable will spend a lot of time trying to impress you with the details of radioactive decay, half-lives, mass spectrometry and the like. However, they neglect to mention that you cannot measure the age of a rock using radioactive dating because you were not there to measure the radioactive elements when the rock formed, and you did not monitor the way those elements changed over their entire geological history. So all these millions and billions of years you hear about are pure fantasy. They would find the answers they seek if they simply had faith in God and not in themselves.

God TOLD us our origins.

Genesis 1

God SPOKE the universe into existence and He SPOKE all life into existence in six literal 24-hour days.

Psalm 33: 6

Day 1: Light and darkness were created and separated.

Day 2: The expanse is separated from the waters and named Heaven.

Day 3: Land is separated from the waters. Plant life is created.

Day 4: The sun, moon, stars, and other objects in space are created.

Day 5: Birds and aquatic animals are created.

Day 6: Man and land animals are created.

Day 7: God rested.

That is the origin of the species, not evolution. Darwin should have read and believed the Bible instead of his own perceived wisdom.

Romans 1:18-23

No creature evolved into something else. Evolution, the big bang theory, millions and billions of years of existence are all lies. Don’t fall for them. There are even those who claim to be Christians, who have fallen to the lie that says the days of creation were ages, not days. They would have you believe that the Holy Spirit was a liar. When He revealed to Moses the creation, the Holy Spirit used the Hebrew word for a 24 hour day. Don’t fall for the lie of ages over days, either.

Since God revealed to us our origins, did He reveal any other scientific knowledge to us in His Word? He most assuredly did. We are going to take the rest of the time this morning to look at some of those things.

He revealed to us the existence of the fountains of the deep.

Genesis 7: 11

Job 38: 16

These fountains broke forth during the Flood. We can see pictures of springs deep under the oceans sending forth water. These were discovered by our “scientists” only in the past few decades, but were revealed to us by God thousands of years ago. If only man had listened, he would have known about them for a lot longer than he has.

Physicists have just discovered in the past few decades that the universe is expanding. That means it is stretching out farther and farther each second. Had they read God’s Word, they would have known about this thousands of years ago.

Job 9: 8

Psalm 104: 2

Isaiah 40: 22

Isaiah 42: 5

Isaiah 44: 24

Isaiah 45: 12

Isaiah 48: 13

Jeremiah 10: 12

Zechariah 12: 1

The terminator is the line where day and night are separated on the globe. It looks like a line of light/darkness when seen from space. The Bible speaks of the terminator several times. Man didn’t see it until flight was invented. Solomon gives us a great description of the terminator thousands of years before anyone had ever seen it.

Proverbs 8: 27

We have people today claiming to be New Testament Christians, who say the world is flat. They show a lack of faith in God’s revealed Word by holding that belief. God revealed something different. The fact that the earth is a globe and not flat or sitting on the back of turtles, but is in space revolving around the sun would have been known thousands of years ago had men paid heed to God’s Word. We’ve already read one passage about this, let’s read it again along with a passage from Job.

Job 26: 7

Scientists have recently began to study why there is emptiness and darkness in space. They have invented something they call ‘dark matter’ to try to explain this. God explained it thousands of years ago.

Isaiah 50: 3

Continental shelves are relatively new discoveries. A continental shelf is an extension of the land from the coastline of a continent to a drop off point in the ocean. If you look at drawings of them, continental shelves look like pillars and foundations that support the continent. God spoke of these thousands of years ago.  

I Samuel 2: 8

Job 9: 6

Job 38: 4

Psalm 102: 25

Isaiah 51: 13

Isaiah 51: 16

Hebrews 1: 10

We can read about the water cycle in God’s Word. The water cycle is where water is evaporated from a large body of water, forms clouds, and then rains back down on the earth, flowing back to the large body of water, evaporating again, and so on.

Amos 9: 6

Stars are not set in space and unmoving. They move. Stars are not silent. They make noises which we can pick up using radio telescopes. They have different sizes and different intensities of light. God revealed all of that to us thousands of years ago.

Judges 5: 20

Job 38: 7

I Corinthians 15: 41

While the Bible isn’t a science book, it contains revealed scientific knowledge for us to use and understand. Whenever science is proven, it matches the Bible. Whenever science is only a theory, it is often in conflict with the Bible. When the choice is between believing God, or believing scientists, it is a sure thing to go with God every single time because when you stop and take a close look, science doesn’t KNOW a thing that hasn’t already been revealed by God.

25 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hey Mav01...

Did you happen to witness the Lunar Eclipse last evening? Did you notice the Round(spherical) shadow of Earth passing over the Moon? Kiss that Flat Earth Theory goodnight...🌎🌙🌚😂

Don't confuse him with facts and proof .... he probably thinks the government just erected some kind of mirror that projected that eclipse in the sky to fool everyone ... 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Whether or not Mav01 believes this flat earth nonsense, he certainly has the debate style down pat.  

As a long time professional surveyor, I would advise him against using Eric Dubay's proof #7 in further debates.  I just finished a project involving line of sight issues between distant radio towers, and guess what I had to include in my calculations?  That's right, curvature of the earth.  And I didn't use the flerfers magic 8" formula, a simple estimation tool for short distances which is routinely misapplied in flat earth arguments, instead opting for real geometry to make sure that pesky hill is not in the way.  

I'd be happy to meet with Mav01 and perform some simple experiments with real survey equipment that would settle the matter.

BUT

All surveyors are Freemasons; it's a requirement to even enter the profession.  As such, we are duty bound to continue the lie about the globe in order to keep the masses from realizing the truth about NASA and the moon landings, deny chemtrails, and discredit the bible.  All of our math is structured and our instruments demonically calibrated to skew the law of perspective, yielding results that reinforce the idea of a curved earth and deny what we can easily discern with our senses.  It is obvious that a former yoga teacher knows more about measurement and the shape of the earth than I do.

SO

There won't be any meeting to do real world experiments, due to flat earth logic like the paragraph above.  My guess is that it would be a lot like the $100,000 Myrtle Beach (sucker bet) survey challenge. In short, I am unwilling to play Wallace to his Rowbotham/Hampden.  

One last thing, a random question.  What's the deal with all the people in the flat earth movement with the first name Nathan?  Coincidence or Conspiracy???

• Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 1:03 PM, HankTheCowDog said:

Whether or not Mav01 believes this flat earth nonsense, he certainly has the debate style down pat.  

As a long time professional surveyor, I would advise him against using Eric Dubay's proof #7 in further debates.  I just finished a project involving line of sight issues between distant radio towers, and guess what I had to include in my calculations?  That's right, curvature of the earth.  And I didn't use the flerfers magic 8" formula, a simple estimation tool for short distances which is routinely misapplied in flat earth arguments, instead opting for real geometry to make sure that pesky hill is not in the way.  

I'd be happy to meet with Mav01 and perform some simple experiments with real survey equipment that would settle the matter.

BUT

All surveyors are Freemasons; it's a requirement to even enter the profession.  As such, we are duty bound to continue the lie about the globe in order to keep the masses from realizing the truth about NASA and the moon landings, deny chemtrails, and discredit the bible.  All of our math is structured and our instruments demonically calibrated to skew the law of perspective, yielding results that reinforce the idea of a curved earth and deny what we can easily discern with our senses.  It is obvious that a former yoga teacher knows more about measurement and the shape of the earth than I do.

SO

There won't be any meeting to do real world experiments, due to flat earth logic like the paragraph above.  My guess is that it would be a lot like the $100,000 Myrtle Beach (sucker bet) survey challenge. In short, I am unwilling to play Wallace to his Rowbotham/Hampden.  

One last thing, a random question.  What's the deal with all the people in the flat earth movement with the first name Nathan?  Coincidence or Conspiracy???

I am a Freemason, however my brother in law, the surveyor, is not!!  I better warn him!   LOL!!

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/15/2019 at 10:55 AM, mav01 said:

I never said you were lying about working with satellites in military. Im saying the military was lying to you about the shape of the earth. 

I answered you about why you cant see mt everest etc. Read up, about the atmosphere and why you can only see so far. Has nothing to do with curve(which for some reason cannot and has not ever been found or measured) 

You are a brainwashed loon ... nobody was lying to me about satellite data ... there are far too many highly sophisticated system dependent on satellites for them to be phony ... you are one gullible dude to believe in this flat earth BS  ...

So let me ask you all this, because depending on your answers, I may be wasting my time. Do you believe Elon Musk actually put a Tesla in space that is floating around on a live feed? Do you believe nasa landed on the moon in the 60s but lost the technology to do it 50 years later? ( actual nasa quote). They also lost all the telemetry data... Go outside at night and look at how bright that moon is from way down here. (really stare at it) Imagine how intense that light would be from the actual surface. Compare what you see with your own eyes to the pictures nasa provides from on surface. 

20 hours ago, mav01 said:

So let me ask you all this, because depending on your answers, I may be wasting my time. Do you believe Elon Musk actually put a Tesla in space that is floating around on a live feed? Do you believe nasa landed on the moon in the 60s but lost the technology to do it 50 years later? ( actual nasa quote). They also lost all the telemetry data... Go outside at night and look at how bright that moon is from way down here. (really stare at it) Imagine how intense that light would be from the actual surface. Compare what you see with your own eyes to the pictures nasa provides from on surface. 

All red herrings that flat earthers use to distract from the facts .... countless "line of sight" applications prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth is not flat .... I have witnessed on numerous occasions radar technicians manually adjust the azimuth and elevation of satellite antennas out in the field to track satellites to allow communications on the other side of the world .... if those adjustments weren't made, they would never be able to connect to signal recipients thousands of miles apart ... I have stood there and watched it .... it's not a lie or a hoax ... it's real world application required because the world IS NOT FLAT!!! ....

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

85964802.jpg

God fixed it firm in it's place in the universe.  In other words,  it's not out of control.  It's in perfect symmetry in its orbit aligned with the entire universe .... these verses don't mean it's literally nailed down ... smh

On 1/13/2019 at 3:16 PM, mav01 said:

Yes it is! How come only former freemasons or military hierchy are part of the 500 thats been to space? Former Nazis and American occultest are the ones that started the space n rocket program 

That is the goofiest thing you have said!

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

God fixed it firm in it's place in the universe.  In other words,  it's not out of control.  It's in perfect symmetry in its orbit aligned with the entire universe .... these verses don't mean it's literally nailed down ... smh

THOSE verses are saying God os as rock solid as the ground beneath your feet.....they are showing how dependable God Is......have nothing at all to do with celestial mechanics.......

Does Science Know Anything Not Revealed in God’s Word? 

By: Jim Crews

We hear all the time in the news about some new scientific discovery that is going to shake the world as we know it. Scientists are always “finding” things out that were previously unknown. This brings to our mind a question: does science know anything that has not already been revealed in God’s Word. Today, we will seek to answer that question by searching the Scriptures.

Biology is the study of life and the origins of life. It is divided into many different subsets such as zoology, paleontology, botany, etc. Each of these seeks to find the origins of life and how life has changed over the centuries. However, none of them seek the Scriptural TRUTH about these questions and instead rely on man’s lies. 

Those who work in the science of biology will have us believe that the earth was formed over 10 billion years ago and that life sprang up from nothing. They then will have us believe that once life sprang up from nothing, it began to evolve into newer life forms. Now I hope we are all well enough versed in the Scriptures to see that this is an outright lie. The people who espouse this lie have absolutely ZERO evidence to back any of it up. They will show fossils and other things and claim that they are evidence of their lie. However, not one fossile has ever been discovered that showed a transitional form. What is a transitional form? That is a fish becoming a crocodile or an ape becoming a man. Not a single one.

Their system to date fossils is flawed as well. The people who claim that carbon dating is accurate and reliable will spend a lot of time trying to impress you with the details of radioactive decay, half-lives, mass spectrometry and the like. However, they neglect to mention that you cannot measure the age of a rock using radioactive dating because you were not there to measure the radioactive elements when the rock formed, and you did not monitor the way those elements changed over their entire geological history. So all these millions and billions of years you hear about are pure fantasy. They would find the answers they seek if they simply had faith in God and not in themselves. 

God TOLD us our origins. 

Genesis 1

God SPOKE the universe into existence and He SPOKE all life into existence in six literal 24-hour days. 

Psalm 33: 6

Day 1: Light and darkness were created and separated. 

Day 2: The expanse is separated from the waters and named Heaven. 

Day 3: Land is separated from the waters. Plant life is created. 

Day 4: The sun, moon, stars, and other objects in space are created. 

Day 5: Birds and aquatic animals are created. 

Day 6: Man and land animals are created.

Day 7: God rested. 

That is the origin of the species, not evolution. Darwin should have read and believed the Bible instead of his own perceived wisdom.

Romans 1:18-23

No creature evolved into something else. Evolution, the big bang theory, millions and billions of years of existence are all lies. Don’t fall for them. There are even those who claim to be Christians, who have fallen to the lie that says the days of creation were ages, not days. They would have you believe that the Holy Spirit was a liar. When He revealed to Moses the creation, the Holy Spirit used the Hebrew word for a 24 hour day. Don’t fall for the lie of ages over days, either. 

Since God revealed to us our origins, did He reveal any other scientific knowledge to us in His Word? He most assuredly did. We are going to take the rest of the time this morning to look at some of those things. 

He revealed to us the existence of the fountains of the deep. 

Genesis 7: 11

Job 38: 16

These fountains broke forth during the Flood. We can see pictures of springs deep under the oceans sending forth water. These were discovered by our “scientists” only in the past few decades, but were revealed to us by God thousands of years ago. If only man had listened, he would have known about them for a lot longer than he has. 

Physicists have just discovered in the past few decades that the universe is expanding. That means it is stretching out farther and farther each second. Had they read God’s Word, they would have known about this thousands of years ago. 

Job 9: 8

Psalm 104: 2

Isaiah 42: 5

Isaiah 44: 24

Isaiah 45: 12

Isaiah 48: 13

Jeremiah 10: 12

Zechariah 12: 1

The terminator is the line where day and night are separated on the globe. It looks like a line of light/darkness when seen from space. The Bible speaks of the terminator several times. Man didn’t see it until flight was invented. Solomon gives us a great description of the terminator thousands of years before anyone had ever seen it. 

Proverbs 8: 27

We have people today claiming to be New Testament Christians, who say the world is flat. They show a lack of faith in God’s revealed Word by holding that belief. God revealed something different. The fact that the earth is a globe and not flat or sitting on the back of turtles, but is in space revolving around the sun would have been known thousands of years ago had men paid heed to God’s Word. We’ve already read one passage about this, let’s read it again along with a passage from Job. 

Job 26: 7

Scientists have recently began to study why there is emptiness and darkness in space. They have invented something they call ‘dark matter’ to try to explain this. God explained it thousands of years ago. 

Isaiah 50: 3

Continental shelves are relatively new discoveries. A continental shelf is an extension of the land from the coastline of a continent to a drop off point in the ocean. If you look at drawings of them, continental shelves look like pillars and foundations that support the continent. God spoke of these thousands of years ago.  

I Samuel 2: 8

Job 9: 6

Job 38: 4

Psalm 102: 25

Isaiah 51: 13

Isaiah 51: 16

Hebrews 1: 10

We can read about the water cycle in God’s Word. The water cycle is where water is evaporated from a large body of water, forms clouds, and then rains back down on the earth, flowing back to the large body of water, evaporating again, and so on. 

Amos 9: 6

Stars are not set in space and unmoving. They move. Stars are not silent. They make noises which we can pick up using radio telescopes. They have different sizes and different intensities of light. God revealed all of that to us thousands of years ago. 

Judges 5: 20

Job 38: 7

I Corinthians 15: 41

While the Bible isn’t a science book, it contains revealed scientific knowledge for us to use and understand. Whenever science is proven, it matches the Bible. Whenever science is only a theory, it is often in conflict with the Bible. When the choice is between believing God, or believing scientists, it is a sure thing to go with God every single time because when you stop and take a close look, science doesn’t KNOW a thing that hasn’t already been revealed by God. 

29 minutes ago, Olduy said:

That is the goofiest thing you have said!

I can backup anything I say, Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Either way that was a year and a half ago when the shape of the earth mattered because it was waking up the most former atheist and lukewarm iffy Christians at the time. The time is past for this. Now the lord will wake up the willing rest his way. 

32 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

THOSE verses are saying God os as rock solid as the ground beneath your feet.....they are showing how dependable God Is......have nothing at all to do with celestial mechanics.......

True ... 

28 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I can backup anything I say, Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Either way that was a year and a half ago when the shape of the earth mattered because it was waking up the most former atheist and lukewarm iffy Christians at the time. The time is past for this. Now the lord will wake up the willing rest his way. 

DM me, I would love to discuss this without all the noise and interference  from those who are influenced by Mystery Babylon.

People can post mainstream based "fact" all day to debate. I can post mainstream lies all day as well. Will either one prove the shape of the earth or the true nature of the heavens? Nope. People can post figurative Bible quotes all day to counter what some believe to be literal. This won't prove either side right or wrong either. 

With anything the elite push on the masses it requires a little bit of truth in order to sneak the lies through. That's how effective poisons work after all. Rat poison is up to 90 percent real food. The mainstream narrative of the earth, covid-19, vaccinations etc; are definitely some part real and some part false.

It's up to the researcher and truth seeker to figure out the likely percentages for himself with spiritual discernment. We know we will never get to the full truth by listening to the media or even other people. That doesn't mean we will always be right, but we can start to walk in some sort of confidence in a world full of deceit. Satan is the father of lies and has been at work for no telling how long now. 

7 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I forgot. You have our Father on speed dial Kirt. My bad. I do take His word to be literal in meaning. You’ve read the creation story, I’m sure. A few things to contemplate with that. He created light before the sun. He created the earth before the sun. What were we orbiting? He just decide to give us a nudge after making the sun? You don’t have to believe, that’s your right. Don’t knock others who do though. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic