Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......

CarthDawg77

2 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

692F75A6-48F0-4CEE-AAAC-3DF322F7F7A6.jpeg

Why wouldnt they just travel east? You can circumnavigate the flat earth model. And do it without slighty nose diving in an airplane to compensate for the curve. On the globe model, planes would end up in space by flying straight as they do. 

5 hours ago, mav01 said:

Why wouldnt they just travel east? You can circumnavigate the flat earth model. And do it without slighty nose diving in an airplane to compensate for the curve. On the globe model, planes would end up in space by flying straight as they do. 

Fly east? Off the edge into the abyss? That's the wrong direction according to your flat earth nonsense  ...  Circumnavigate a flat earth, hogwash ... The pull of gravity keeps planes from flying off into space flying transcontinental flights ... 

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Fly east? Off the edge into the abyss? That's the wrong direction according to your flat earth nonsense  ...  Circumnavigate a flat earth, hogwash ... The pull of gravity keeps planes from flying off into space flying transcontinental flights ... 

Clueless

On 10/11/2020 at 4:26 PM, DoubleTeam said:

Mav, if you could just send us a few pictures of the edge it sure would help. Be careful out there and don’t fall over. 

I don't understand why you all keep going back to the edge nonsense. I've been over this several times. They show people falling off the edge in flat earth parody commercials,  and it does the job its meant to do in the minds of those that never research it. Propaganda to turn off the minds of the sheep,  so they never think twice about it again. 

Here's the official fe map that was used before the globe nonsense began getting pushed down our throats. Wasn't that long ago that we all knew it was flat. Then the Rockefellers and masons  got a hand on our textbooks and began taking over the things we are taught. 

Edge before the dome edge pics. Plus circumnavigation capabilities. Without the unprovable and unscientific gravity lie. Leave it to them to make up an unscientific, invisible force, to try and make something implausible seem somewhat believable. 

ice-wall.jpg

download (3).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

s-l1000 (1).jpg

flat-earth-memes-194-10.jpg

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, DoubleTeam said:

Mav, if you could just send us a few pictures of the edge it sure would help. Be careful out there and don’t fall over. 

Don't you know they  are out there guarding the edge so no one can see it or take a picture of it .... All the edge guarders are sworn to secrecy ... they would never let the cat out of the bag .... :rofl:

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Don't you know they  are out there guarding the edge so no one can see it or take a picture of it .... All the edge guarders are sworn to secrecy ... they would never let the cat out of the bag .... :rofl:

Not just anyone can. It's in the treaty. You should read it sometime. Only place on earth that's on lock down to regular civilians. Doesn't make sense. Doesn't mean authorized tankers havent navigated to the wall. They are more concerned with the unidentified trying to go up on the wall somehow and trekking. So much mystery surrounds Antarctica because only chosen select scientists are allowed. Maybe a few freemasons or political figures when there are new discoveries. 

• LOL! 1

If I posted flat earth conference videos, would you watch them? Or is your attention span too small and you think it's nonsense before even hearing it? Likewise,  closing your minds and being shut off from new possibilities? I think Kirk possibly knows the truth honestly, and is a troll to sway the undecided. Nobody is naturally this persistent despite all the evidence. While not giving any evidence to refute my claims.

I shut down a professor and Author yesterday that was being arrogant. He kept saying he could refute any flat earth claim I threw at him. Also said,  I wouldn't because I'm scared he will tear me apart in my proofs. He wanted one thing I thought was my best proof. He got to me after his second arrogant, cursing, and ad-hominem included email. So I spent an hour replying on a busy quara comment section with probably 12 of my 20ish proofs. He sends another email saying I'm muted and blocked for not following instructions on sending him one proof. Didn't even attempt to refute me on any of them after calling me out. Instead he deleted my message so others that looked up to him wouldnt see it and make him look bad. Lol

11 hours ago, mav01 said:

Not just anyone can. It's in the treaty. You should read it sometime. Only place on earth that's on lock down to regular civilians. Doesn't make sense. Doesn't mean authorized tankers havent navigated to the wall. They are more concerned with the unidentified trying to go up on the wall somehow and trekking. So much mystery surrounds Antarctica because only chosen select scientists are allowed. Maybe a few freemasons or political figures when there are new discoveries. 

Oh yes, I forgot about  the treaty :rofl: ... 

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

The Question I have is why do you post videos from people who've been debunked and are known to manipulate their "data" to get their desired approach?  

Probably the same reason you do it to try to back up the "climate change" hoax.......:rofl:

• Roll Eyes 1

7 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

The Question I have is why do you post videos from people who've been debunked and are known to manipulate their "data" to get their desired approach?  Also, wasn't Nathan Thompson arrested not too long ago for yelling a kids while they were in school like a madman?

How are they debunked and manipulated? I see manipulation everywhere I look from the Govt and their puppets. He is definitely passionate. He goes around flat smacking random people. Including Nasa employees. They always run away.  The Supt of a school didn't like what he was doing, as he was on the outer sidewalk with a sign. Supt called the police and made it to where he wasn't allowed on school property anymore. His partner took over the next day. Lol. What's crazy is they tell a guy trying to teach the kids truth,  he isn't welcome on school property. School is no place to be telling the truth! 😄

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

Lol this thread is aging like a really good, smooth bourbon.

Who knew that earth was a flat Möbius strip, and gravity is an unscientific and unprovable "force" and a lie?

Ya'll keep going! 

Glad some people are reading this. Even the ones that aren't aware of our true biblical reality. Just planting the seed can sometimes lead people to the truth 2 years later, like myself. 

Btw, their own top guy they trust to spread "their" truth (Neil DeGrasse Tyson) said "we know what gravity does,but we can't prove it exists". It's an invisible, unmeasurable force, but yet it's strong enough to hold trillions of tons of water onto a ball spinning 1000 mph. Where's this gravity when we pour water on a ball and spin it in reality? Things fall because it's heavier than air, and float if it's lighter than air.

The globe is such big lie that they must show it to us in almost every movie, show, and video game. (if you start looking for it)

• LOL! 1

47 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Glad some people are reading this. Even the ones that aren't aware of our true biblical reality. Just planting the seed can sometimes lead people to the truth 2 years later, like myself. 

Btw, their own top guy they trust to spread "their" truth (Neil DeGrasse Tyson) said "we know what gravity does,but we can't prove it exists". It's an invisible, unmeasurable force, but yet it's strong enough to hold trillions of tons of water onto a ball spinning 1000 mph. Where's this gravity when we pour water on a ball and spin it in reality? Things fall because it's heavier than air, and float if it's lighter than air.

The globe is such big lie that they must show it to us in almost every movie, show, and video game. (if you start looking for it)

Gravity makes the water run downhill and holds it there once it has reached it's lowest possible point ... thus the water in the ocean, lakes and ponds have already reached that place .... pour water over a spinning ball and it splatters and then does the same thing ... spinning the ball adds an extra element that the ocean and lake water don't experience as it is already in the same orbital relationship with the earth .... nice try, but no cigar once again ....

53 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Gravity makes the water run downhill and holds it there once it has reached it's lowest possible point ... thus the water in the ocean, lakes and ponds have already reached that place .... pour water over a spinning ball and it splatters and then does the same thing ... spinning the ball adds an extra element that the ocean and lake water don't experience as it is already in the same orbital relationship with the earth .... nice try, but no cigar once again ....

Flat earth doesn't require you to believe things that cant be tested and proven in reality. It's a religion because we're asked to believe in gravity, no measurable or observable spin or curve. Nasa and their partners are the only ones that show a curve in their videos. Sometimes they show motion and sometimes its not spinning. They admit it's edited, while amateur footage always shows a flat motionless plane. 

I think I'll believe the Bible and my own observations over an organization that was started by occultist(Jack Parsons) and nazis(operation paperclip) . 

1 hour ago, mav01 said:

Flat earth doesn't require you to believe things that cant be tested and proven in reality. It's a religion because we're asked to believe in gravity, no measurable or observable spin or curve. Nasa and their partners are the only ones that show a curve in their videos. Sometimes they show motion and sometimes its not spinning. They admit it's edited, while amateur footage always shows a flat motionless plane. 

I think I'll believe the Bible and my own observations over an organization that was started by occultist(Jack Parsons) and nazis(operation paperclip) . 

Mumbo jumbo clown with a beach ball ....

13 hours ago, mav01 said:

Oh Lordy.

NDT is not the "top guy." He's a public figure scientist and author and the director of the Hayden Planetarium. He's a very smart astrophysicist, but in no way shape or form is he the "top" astrophysicist, or cosmologist, or quantum physicist even (don't go through the quantum looking glass, @mav01you are not even close to ready lol). He's not wrong in saying that we know what gravity does. We see it's effect. We can even measure it (earth's gravity is 9.8 m/s^2). And I don't believe he's ever said we can't prove it exists. If so, please find me that direct quote. I think what he has said is we don't know "what" gravity is, but in those articles and conversations, it seems the actual question being posed and addressed is "why" more so than "what." But let's go with what you said. What do you mean by prove it exists? Do you mean can we put it in a jar and look at it, or can we hold it in our hand?

Can you prove that God exists? (I'm asking this as a fellow believer, by the way). Can you give me empirical evidence of His existence, and tell me what he looks like? Can you give me some sort of measurement of God? Can you explain to me how he can be omnipotent and omniscient? (Here's where quantum mechanics/physics would actually help you ... but again, you are not even close to ready.) Can you tell me why God exists? Can you tell me why God created anything at all?

The answers to those questions are going to be no. Does that disprove God? No. Not even close. So saying gravity doesn't exist because you can't hold it up and show everybody is a silly argument. Just like we can see the effects of God through his creation, through his character revealed to us through scripture, etc., so too can we see the effects of gravity here on earth AND ELSEWHERE mind you. My gosh, in this same context, you can't prove that wind exists can you? You can't hold it up and show everybody? You can't put it in your hand. But obviously it's real. Obviously it exists. We can feel it and measure it and see its effects.

You also have to stop thinking of gravity as a sort of magnetic force that is "pulling" or "attracting." It's not inherently wrong, but the more correct way to interpret gravity is the literal warping/bending of spacetime by supermassive objects. As John Wheeler very poetically has said, "Spacetime tells matter how to move, matter tells spacetime how to curve."

A few legitimate questions I have @mav01 with regards to a flat earth:

1) What are the exact measurements of this flat earth? What's the volume of this flat earth? How were you able to find these calculations?

2) If you were to fly to the "eastern" boundary and you kept going, what would happen?

3) Is this flat earth floating in space? If so, what is space? How big is it?

4) What is the sun? What is the moon? What are the other observable celestial bodies?

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Flat Earth Wackos vs. Scripture, Science and a Spherical Earth.......
  • RETIREDFAN1 locked this topic