LHS Leopards vs. LHS Leopards 4a2

titanz

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, fromabuick8 said:

Having watched LaVega vs. L-E and Lorena vs. Robinson, I'll predict Lorena by 14+.

And this year's La Vega team would dominate Lorena in every aspect of the game.  No question about it.  It wouldn't even be close.

LaVega definitely a lot better than L-E, but the score was deceiving because of L-E's injuries. 10 L-E starters sat out that game.

3 hours ago, DevelopQB said:

Just saw where Connally beat Lorena earlier this year.   I know earlier games don’t mean much but Connally doesn't impress me.   Lorena sched was pretty weak.

Connally is a rival.... Anything can happen when you play your rival... You could be 10-0 and your rival 1-9 and still give you a hell of a game... Also didnt lorena dist sweep the first round? Maybe their schedule isn't as weak as you thought it was... I still say lorena wins this game by at least 14 points..... If i could give a score i would say 38 to 20... If im wrong i will eat my crow

20 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Connally is a rival.... Anything can happen when you play your rival... You could be 10-0 and your rival 1-9 and still give you a hell of a game... Also didnt lorena dist sweep the first round? Maybe their schedule isn't as weak as you thought it was... I still say lorena wins this game by at least 14 points..... If i could give a score i would say 38 to 20... If im wrong i will eat my crow

No, Robinson lost to Rusk. I can't wait to see how their teams match up to our East Texas teams! We will find out, once and for all, this week. I guarantee, LE is no push over! If nothing else, LE beats down Lorena enough to send them into next week limping! Pitt needs LE's help. We will beat Rusk, again! Yeah bold, I know.🙂

10 hours ago, Anxiety said:

No, Robinson lost to Rusk. I can't wait to see how their teams match up to our East Texas teams! We will find out, once and for all, this week. I guarantee, LE is no push over! If nothing else, LE beats down Lorena enough to send them into next week limping! Pitt needs LE's help. We will beat Rusk, again! Yeah bold, I know.🙂

Agree, LE will be the most physical team Lorena has played and if they win Lorena will be banged up for Pitt.

Hats off to LE!!! Made a heck of a comeback!! Lost51 to 43. Had the ball on Lorena 35 with three minutes and all three time outs. They were rollin had Lorena on they heels. It was first down and coach should called timeout to give the boys a rest and make a plan but nope he didn’t and next play was a busted pass play for a pick. I’m proud of how hard they fought back and never gave up. Man Cedric Dickerson can play some ball!! Good luck brother

3 hours ago, DevelopQB said:

After seeing this score Lorena will go down next week vs. Pitt.  

Dude, seriously! I know Pitt! Great athletes, stupid coaches! Lorena will Destroy Pitt! Pitt loses when they get punched in the face! Lorena will punch them in the face! Our coach is wayyyyyyyy too conservative!!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

Hats off to LE!!! Made a heck of a comeback!! Lost51 to 43. Had the ball on Lorena 35 with three minutes and all three time outs. They were rollin had Lorena on they heels. It was first down and coach should called timeout to give the boys a rest and make a plan but nope he didn’t and next play was a busted pass play for a pick. I’m proud of how hard they fought back and never gave up. Man Cedric Dickerson can play some ball!! Good luck brother

You're another no nothing blaming the coach. You don't want to call a timeout when you've got all the momentum.

11 hours ago, Anxiety said:

Dude, seriously! I know Pitt! Great athletes, stupid coaches! Lorena will Destroy Pitt! Pitt loses when they get punched in the face! Lorena will punch them in the face! Our coach is wayyyyyyyy too conservative!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid?  I have supported your right to an opinion on Smoaky but stupid???   Go back to college and get your degree.   Coach for 5-10 years and become a HC.  I disagree with some of his decisions but calling a coach stupid on Smoaky isn’t very cool.  Make an appointment with the staff and sit down with them and go over the game plan for next week.  He may have been too conservative and you may not like his play calling.  That’s fine.  Pittsburg has won more games and has gone further than I thought they would have after the first game.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 68Hornet said:

You're another no nothing blaming the coach. You don't want to call a timeout when you've got all the momentum.

Lol 😂 yeah and you see the results. Qb was running for his life on a busted play that the receiver was triple covered cuz they were gassed and confused. That play wouldn’t have happened if they call time and design a play. I guess everyone in the stands were wrong too for trying to get him to call timeout.  Oh and the fake punt Lorena did on 4th and 29 wasn’t about coaching either was it lol 😂