LHS Leopards vs. LHS Leopards 4a2

titanz

On 11/24/2018 at 2:43 PM, downtheline said:

Stupid?  I have supported your right to an opinion on Smoaky but stupid???   Go back to college and get your degree.   Coach for 5-10 years and become a HC.  I disagree with some of his decisions but calling a coach stupid on Smoaky isn’t very cool.  Make an appointment with the staff and sit down with them and go over the game plan for next week.  He may have been too conservative and you may not like his play calling.  That’s fine.  Pittsburg has won more games and has gone further than I thought they would have after the first game.  

No way, Jose!! Been a victim of dirty 'ole politics too many times in my life! I finally had enough of the yes man role. Only volunteer for the schools now. Still politics, but not near as much. Logic is still logic, it's just the definition's that change. Copiche  Peoples' action's have created my strong opinions. I'll be damned if I stay quiet! Educated, I am educated! Compare my post to others! Ha! Look at the grammar errors! Spell check, my ! Here's another one for ya. They're just stupid!