Redskins @ Dallas ***THANKSGIVING DAY***

Cowboys Week 12  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Washington Redskins
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/22/2018 at 09:25 PM

Cowboys coming off another much needed win, against a desperate Falcon team. Redskins coming off a lost against Houston. I'm hoping the Boys can keep this winning streak going, and tie things up with the Redskins in the NFC East division. Should be another good game. Thoughts?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

• Like 1

Cowboys are on a roll. Defense is playing good...LVE is playing lights out right now.  OL is playing better (Combination of Coach Columbo & LG Sua-filo?)...keep Connor Williams on the bench. Zeke is rolling and starting to hit his stride. Dak needs to be more consistent. Let's hope Linehan can call a good game. Let's keep Maher on the sideline unless he kicking off or kicking extra points (but no guarantee). 

A Cowboys win puts them in 1st place in the NFC East. Let's go Cowboys!!! You got this!!! 

11 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Cowboys are on a roll. Defense is playing good...LVE is playing lights out right now.  OL is playing better (Combination of Coach Columbo & LG Sua-filo?)...keep Connor Williams on the bench. Zeke is rolling and starting to hit his stride. Dak needs to be more consistent. Let's hope Linehan can call a good game. Let's keep Maher on the sideline unless he kicking off or kicking extra points (but no guarantee). 

A Cowboys win puts them in 1st place in the NFC East. Let's go Cowboys!!! You got this!!! 

What do you think about what JJ wants to do with LVE when Lee is ready to come back?                       /

7 minutes ago, Crawford said:

JJ wants to rotate LVE with Lee, when Lee is ready to return.

That's dumb. LVE is on a roll right now. They need to put him, Lee, and Smith as starters and have Wilson as backup relief. 

Hopefully Marinelli & Richard make the smart decision and NOT listen to the owner/GM...and keep LVE as a starter. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Guess I will take the Cowboys. Still think they finish 8-8...but that will probably win the east.

I think with the Saints coming up soon, I believe the Boys will at best go 10-6. And like you had mention, will win the NFC east. 

11 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

Haven’t seen spacegolfer this year or did he change his name?

He's still around. His last post was last month in the "Fire Garrett" thread, but visited just last week. 

I think he misses Romo. lol

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

He's still around. His last post was last month in the "Fire Garrett" thread, but visited just last week. 

I think he misses Romo. lol

Oh man, who don't miss Romo. Dak should be good enough to keep this streak alive though. Tru-Up

On 11/20/2018 at 9:04 AM, Doomer said:

Oh man, who don't miss Romo. Dak should be good enough to keep this streak alive though. Tru-Up

Kirtfalcon always talked bad about Romo, but he told me he'd have taken him over any of them JAG's that started for Houston Texans all them years.  Might even have a Super Bowl or 2.  Tru-tru story.

• Thanks 1