Who will win 4A D-2?

TCU44

If Pittsburg stays healthy and continues to improve on defense they will be a tough team to deal with along with their passing and much better than expected running game.   QB and WR can make bigs plays every time they touch the ball.   Concern is that they have little depth.  Could sneak in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hlion said:

PG is tough but harder to repeat so I take Cureo or someone like that or maybe Jasper ? 

True 

27 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Who will win 4a D2?  From what im hearing on here Argyle will probably win both D1 and D2 playing both opponents at the same time. 

27 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Who will win 4a D2?  From what im hearing on here Argyle will probably win both D1 and D2 playing both opponents at the same time. 

Yes they would win both

3 hours ago, TCU44 said:

Well I’m here to tell you Argyle is by far the best them in 4A right now.Watch the next several weeks and you guys will see

Argyle is very good but until you knock off Carthage I cant ride that wave.   You will also have to beat LaVega again to get to Carthage and earlier this year it was a barnburner.   Time will tell.

I wouldn't count out wos, they have lost to jasper in the regular season before but beat the in the playoffs the win their 2nd straight championship. Dont sleep on them. Jasper or wos could beat cuero. So I was thinking pg jasper wos. D1 Carthage all day 

10 hours ago, downtheline said:

If Pittsburg stays healthy and continues to improve on defense they will be a tough team to deal with along with their passing and much better than expected running game.   QB and WR can make bigs plays every time they touch the ball.   Concern is that they have little depth.  Could sneak in

Need to work on that passing game! At this point in the season, I can deal with the depth issue. 

6 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

Lorena has been under the radar.  I really can’t figure out why with a 10 and 1 record.  Maybe their schedule?

They had an okay schedule... They played us and china springs in non district not sure who else i think lampasas and teague were the other two in non district