Info Needed About Nacogdoches please!

blesseddaily

4 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Yeah.  I remember when they used to have "jam bands" play live there.  I still go every now and then but its different crowd now.  

They remodeled the old 9 Flags bar and completely ruined it.  Went real upscale.  Different crowd there now too.  

For some reason I had you pegged as an upscale kind of guy. 

30 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Yeah.  I remember when they used to have "jam bands" play live there.  I still go every now and then but its different crowd now.  

They remodeled the old 9 Flags bar and completely ruined it.  Went real upscale.  Different crowd there now too.  

Yessir I went in there less than a year ago. I miss Nac circa 1999

I got the following message today:

“Sidelines, the new sports bar in Nac, where Old Union Cafe used to be is going to have major specials before and after Alto-Garrison football game. Super cool place....they have memorabilia from all county schools on display!!!”

Never been there but could be worth checking out!

28 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Yeah.

Too many good times.  

We would start at Blank and Company with a fishbowl and then head to 9 flags.  Walk home cause we lived downtown.  

I miss Blank & Company. That place down the back alley was awesome! Fatal mistake of moving it to North St. Didn’t stay in business very long after that. Now that building is an insurance company!

27 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

Yeah.

Too many good times.  

We would start at Blank and Company with a fishbowl and then head to 9 flags.  Walk home cause we lived downtown.  

Wayyyy too many good times; lotta times that heavy drinking would lead to paging Rich Shan so we could keep the party going!

2 hours ago, Greezychef said:

I think it's changed owners again.  Prices keep going up,  quality keeps going down  

After last time said I'll never go again. 

Darrell's bbq in center ain't bad.  They put their sandwiches on sour dough.  Really good tea.  

Rafter W or Chucks if you want BBQ in Carthage area. 

7 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

I'm unaware of either.  

Bodacious in Tatum has always been good to me.   Steak night ain't no joke. 

Just googled. The reviews for Chucks are really good.   I know where it is.   Never been.

The other one is where River Hill used to be. Last two years they won the taste of Carthage, edging out Chucks who won it basically every year prior. 

37 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

The other one is where River Hill used to be. Last two years they won the taste of Carthage, edging out Chucks who won it basically every year prior. 

River Hill back when it was fist built years ago was terrible ...

Thanks again for all the suggestions. We decided on Clear Springs and were surprised at how good the food was!! It has been several years since we have gone there and I didn't remember it being very good but everything we got was fantastic! I will definitely have to try out the others that you guys suggested. Thanks again! 

41 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Thanks again for all the suggestions. We decided on Clear Springs and were surprised at how good the food was!! It has been several years since we have gone there and I didn't remember it being very good but everything we got was fantastic! I will definitely have to try out the others that you guys suggested. Thanks again! 

Napoli's if you like Italian food.