Carthage’s season keeps on going!

TCU44

43 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

The Hargrave Falcons end Carthage run and send them to to basketball season.

Hargrave-34

Carthage-31

This will be the final score.Great season bulldogs!

Well, one thing you can say for TCU is he tries to stir it up in here! 

He’s trying to catch somebody and get a big reaction, but I don’t think we’ll see it on this thread.

Now, is it possible the Bulldogs are knocked out tomorrow night, yes? Is it probable the Bulldogs lose tomorrow, no?....

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, TCU44 said:

Hargrave-34

Carthage-31

I guess you are thankful for the 30 pack of Coors Uncle Bob brought to the family get together ,cause I can tell you drank about 20 cans of beer today.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, TCU44 said:

Hargrave-34

Carthage-31

Hargrave has as much chance of ending Carthage’s season as China Spring does ending Argyle’s.  Are you willing to go that far?  Given your posting history I’d say no chance in heck.  You should have waited until next week for this post and someone might have believed you.  Now you just look like an idiot or a 16 year old kid.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TCU44 said:

Hargrave-34

Carthage-31

call 9-1-1.   He ate too much and forgot to unbutton his pants after doing so .   The intense constipation pains are make him dillusional

6 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Hargrave has as much chance of ending Carthage’s season as China Spring does ending Argyle’s.  Are you willing to go that far?  Given your posting history I’d say no chance in heck.  You should have waited until next week for this post and someone might have believed you.  Now you just look like an idiot or a 16 year old kid.

^^This

@TCU44 can troll it up with the best of them.

That is one of the best post I’ve seen since I got on these sports forums.  Perhaps TCU44 is thinking basketball.  Huffman has a durn good basketball team, and could probably beat Carthage.  Anyway, thanks TCU44 for the laugh.

Saw another good one on the other site.  Someone posted the final score wrong on a basketball game - 90-12.  Another guy says, it was actually 89-15 (which was correct).  Another poster, we’ll call him Bubba, says, “Well, What was it?”  The reply posted, “It doesn’t matter”.  Bubba post back, “It does If the point spread was 75”.   We all got a good chuckle out of that.  Hey, 75 may be the spread on this football game :rofl:

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

A 16 year old idiot, not either or!

4 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Put down that Scooby-Doo water bong and come back to reality. 

Go easy on him, his two hobbies are javelin catching and being water boarded.

Just needed to be brought back into the realm of reality.  Or maybe someone just needs to tell about the Romaine recall.

slap.jpg

• LOL! 1